Manchester United aren't all bad are they?

VibbyUTD said:
burning blue soul said:
i would never describe that club as classy or thier manager, trashy more like. they are all that is bad in the league.

i think you had better pack your bags and head for the hills after this post of yours as the bluemoon 'sisters' will be out in force looking for blood!

TBF, you could make a case for every club in the world for that.

Barca - "Cheats/Divers", always helped out against RM and in UCL, plus mega rich signings anytime. Plus Xavi and co always tapping up Fabregas/ players they want and complaining, esp against Real.

Real: Galactico policy (plastic), 1 red card every 4 games (since mourinho), Mou and Pepe's little adventures into assault and their conduct against Barca esp.

Bayern: Feel they have a god given right to every German good player. (Don't follow them much tbf, so don't know much more). Ribery's a trashcan.

Man Utd: Giggsys/Rooneys extramarital escapades, Rooneys contract situation, situation with Tevez, Fergies mindgames.

CHelsea/City: Spending obscenely high - very high losses directly from wages / transfer fees in order to compete. Tapping up players 'i like modric' ashley cole etc. Balotelli trolling everything and everyone, Tevez saga, overpaid players like Bridge, Adebayor getting signed and not moving on because City's buy and if it fits.. policy.
Bye x

squirtyflower said:
VibbyUTD said:
burning blue soul said:
i would never describe that club as classy or thier manager, trashy more like. they are all that is bad in the league.

i think you had better pack your bags and head for the hills after this post of yours as the bluemoon 'sisters' will be out in force looking for blood!

United - "Cheats/Divers", always helped out against anyone and in UCL, plus mega rich signings anytime. Plus Rio and co always tapping up Micah/ players they want and complaining, esp against City.

Real: Galactico policy (plastic), 1 red card every 4 games (since mourinho), Mou and Pepe's little adventures into assault and their conduct against Barca esp.

United: Feel they have a god given right to every good player. (Don't follow them much tbf, so don't know much more). They're all a trashcan.

Man Utd: Giggsys/Rooneys extramarital escapades, Rooneys contract situation, situation with Tevez, Fergies mindgames, liars, peddlars of tragedy for commercial gain, purveyors of condemned meat to schoolchildren.

United: Spending obscenely high - historically very high losses directly from wages / transfer fees in order to remove anyone elses ability to compete. Tapping up players 'Berbatov, Rooney, Giggs, Coton' etc. Ferdinand trolling everything and everyone,

City; Tevez saga, overpaid players like Bridge, Adebayor getting signed and not moving on because City's buy players policy.
Bye x

Aw Squirty, I was just editing that for accuracy, you could have let him stay as a pet he seemed particularly dumb even for a rag.

VibbyUTD said:
burning blue soul said:

Barca - "Cheats/Divers", always helped out against RM and in UCL, plus mega rich signings anytime. Plus Xavi and co always tapping up Fabregas/ players they want and complaining, esp against Real.

Are you a lonely rag?
Bayern: Feel they have a god given right to every German good player. (Don't follow them much tbf, so don't know much more). Ribery's a trashcan.

Man Utd: Giggsys/Rooneys extramarital escapades, Rooneys contract situation, situation with Tevez, Fergies mindgames.

CHelsea/City: Spending obscenely high - very high losses directly from wages / transfer fees in order to compete. Tapping up players 'i like modric' ashley cole etc. Balotelli trolling everything and everyone, Tevez saga, overpaid players like Bridge, Adebayor getting signed and not moving on because City's buy and if it fits.. policy.
<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:29 pm --<br /><br />
Shirley said:
VibbyUTD said:
burning blue soul said:

Are you a lonely rag?

Breaker said:
They have some classy players like Scholsey and Giggsy and Wayne Rooney (excellent player, better lad) and a classy manager in Sir Alex Ferguson. That along with being based in Manchester gives them a lot of similarities with us, maybe it's time we accepted we're not so different after all?

Wait what?

If it wasn't for certain friends or family members that supported the odd lot, I could happily watch that club burn to the ground. I don't mind the supporters of theirs who can provide decent, sensible, rational conversation without the "we do what we want" mentality, but aside from that, the rest of their support can fuck off too. Never liked/sympathised with them, and never, ever, will. I know this was an "April Fools" blag-thread, but thought I'd use the opportunity to have an outburst :) hate everything they stand for, from the MIBs to the jigsaw of the general director.

Breaker said:
They have some classy players like Scholsey and Giggsy and Wayne Rooney (excellent player, better lad) and a classy manager in Sir Alex Ferguson. That along with being based in Manchester gives them a lot of similarities with us, maybe it's time we accepted we're not so different after all?

lol, think classy is too far-fetched there mate. haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.