Manchester United Jokes

I was looking on MUFC.com the other night,when my wife walked in and caught me. so to save embarrassment, I quickly whipped my cock out and pretended to be wanking........

20 M.I.B`s walked into COMS last Tuesday, but left shortly after, when they found out there was no Ice-cream or Candyfloss on sale.

Help please. I am paying £68 Million in interest alone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me. I currently run a company that owns a ropey football club and have found myself £716 million in debt.

No matter what I do, it won't go away. I try and blame everyone else and even managed to sell a greasy footballer from Portugal for a pretty penny but all I'm left with is a few old boys, a couple of kids and a pit bull terrier. I might be able to get something for the dog but the rest won't raise much

Anyone have any ideas? You are my last hope. I would ask the supporters but I can't even afford the petrol to drive south of Watford...

Please help me. Why I even bothered to leave America I'll never know

A woman rather nervously visits her Doctor, shs sits down and without looking at the wise physician asks quietly,

"Doctor? urmm, is it possible to become pregnant from having anal sex?"

The Doctor leans forward sympathetically and holds the womans hand,

"Why of course it is my dear, where do you think Man Utd fans come from?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.