Manchester United PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Rodri just kept the game moving, a brilliant performance. Cancelo & Bernie brilliant and Kyle Walker hardly put a foot wrong

The way Wan Bissaka played had everything to do with Cancelo’s performance as well
Cancelo was brilliant and terrorised Wan Bissaka but he was also very bad positionally (Wan bissaka) in a few instances, all three Bernardo Rodri and Cancelo were brilliant you could put a case forward for either being MoTM depending on your view.

But for me: Bernardo→Rodri→Cancelo.
It was neck and neck between Bernardo and Rodri for me, Bernie's workrate won my heart over and sealed it with our 2nd goal, not slagging Cancelo was just trying to say why I thought the other two edged him.

Actually really glad Rodri is getting a lot of praise he's starting to step up and really grow into his role this season, he's showing authority and commanding games glad it's getting recognised more in the votes after this game.

About to vote for Silva but I seem to be doing that every game this season pretty much. Him Cancelo and Rodri were the pick of the bunch. Will give it Rodri as I have been unsure about him since he’s been here. He has played well this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.