Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't think United want this game postponed: I don't think it's unfair to say we're going through a dip right now, Stones is injured and the attackers are looking a bit leggy and their conversion rate has dropped off. I would say this is our dip.

This is basically their chance, pogba or no pogba, if they get the three points it could destablise us and give them a platform to launch from but if the fixture is postponed then we will get both Mendy and stones back and our form could drastically imrpove again once we get out ofthe winter slog and I highly doubt Maureen would want to face us then, he may be bitter and depressed right now but he's not an idiot.

This is new our league dip with no defeats. ;)

yep winning but not looking as good as we have been.

This is new our league dip with no defeats. ;)

yep winning but not looking as good as we have been.
That's what I meant pal, I genuinely think this is our "dip". And like I posted a while ago, we deserve a hell of a lot more credit than we're getting

I have a pal coming over tomorrow whose favourite English team are Utd. I would really enjoy watching City tear them a new one while laughing like fuck at him.

I'm easily pleased.

And a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.