Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Pep sticks to ours and his principles and plays our usual line up and formation, none of that going 5 at the back to match them up etc etc - the scum like attacking from their left and that suits us with Raz and Kyle that side.

It’ll be tough but I expect 3 points.

3-1 to the mighty blues.

I’d be amazed if we didn’t play 433 tomorrow. Team picks itself (assuming Kompany and Delph are fit). Only doubt is whether Aguero or Jesus start. I presume it’ll be the former.

Please, no more talk of draws or even defeat.

Since 1894, how many times have we taken a better City side to their manor?

We go to the swamp tomorrow to school the fcukers - and to embarrass their antediluvian shithouse of a manager.

Thank you.

I expect Pep will go there to dominate them. If my memory serves me right he took his Barcelona team to Madrid and wiped the floor with them in their Bernabau, at least one time in particular.

My whole life I've spent going into these derby matches hoping one way or another to get over the line with a win. Not now. Not with this team. Not with an 8 point lead. I believe we should play with confidence. Take risks. Have absolute faith in what we do, and change nothing for these opponents.

Make them suffer.
^^^^ This would make my day!

Maureen has gone in to hiding surrounded by his closest advisers....

_49233509_3269131.jpg

Pep said he's been looking at how to beat teams that defend deep and he's come up with a solution.
Fully expect him to implement that tomoz. Whatever it is. And if he does and it works, then he truly is a genius.

The first 45 mins last season were brilliant and I expect us to do that for 90 mins this time round, if matic is injured, he's going to be fucked when the drugs wear off.
I think the solution pep was on about was playing 4 up front, but I would suspect he only means this when chasing a game or against teams at home who come to defend.
It would be crazy to do this from kick-off tomorrow,they will try to win although not in the way we do and this will suit us as it will make for a more open game like they had against the Arse.
I fully expect us to win based on them having no option other than to commit players forward and allowing us the space to hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.