Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany to Sky: "I kind of press pause when it's a derby and the season doesn't matter to me anymore, it's all about the derby. Managers and players do like to downplay it, but I don't care, it's rubbish. The derby at that moment is the most important game in the world to me."

You open him up, his bones would be sky blue. What a guy.

Play both Gundogan and Fernandinho in a 4-2-3-1. Sit deep and counter-attack with 4 forwards.

From the kick off pass it back to Ederson ,sit deep and then play it around our half till the fuckers are made to come at us. Then let Sane Jesus Sterling and Kun run at the fuckers as kev dings one of his beauts over. Repeat all game.

I'd not create a new thread when theirs already one for this game.

Indeed a draw and no injury should be more than good result, but we should pretend to play to win. Yup. Mourinho says he cant stand liars so give him exactly that.

Obviously it depends on the manager’s approach and key moments in the game and when they happen but they what sort of game do they guys think will be served up? Boring, exciting, dirty, technical? The press are building up for a classic but I am not too sure about that, dour anti-football is my best guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.