Manchester's 'Makers Markets’

I go to them occasionally, but not often in the Northern Quarter. Knutsford is good. Wilmslow, Urmston are ok. In the main, they comprise local produce sold by artisan local producers. Can be pricey. Some of the producers sell their remaining goods off cheap at the end of the day, so you can get some bargains if you hang around.

Last edited:
WTF are you on about, OP?
I think he’s after a quote off this guy.
2q2egzc.jpg

On today isn't it? , mancitygifts gingerwig has got his stall on from 11, good for city badges, t-shirts, pictures and other gifts

Last edited:
I go to the Cheadle makers market. All good stuff and gingerwig has a great city stall with lots of city related gems to buy...

Some good food, and bespoke art to put on the wall that you don’t get elsewhere.

I like them

Leve has a decent market on Saturdays. Some overpriced stuff by people who call themselves "artisans". Lots of bearded men in rolled up jeans with no socks drinking ale that smells like dead people. However, some decent food and every now and then the live music is good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.