Manchester's Never ending clock ...

4times

Fellow blues you may / may no be aware that the rags have had an iPhone app made to show their banner, but it shows the days, seconds, minutes etc, i was wondering if anyone could do a photoshop thing for this, making it into there debt thing? If anyone can PM me your email address and ill send you the link that one of my rag work colleague's have sent me.

Cheers

It's never bothered me, I started going in 1978 so I have been there for almost the whole period and is we go another 34 years god willing I will still be going. I'm not sure many rags could say the same thing.

Manchester's never-ending clock? Is this 'our' clock or 'their' clock? If it's ours then it's nice to know that they think the City is ours, if it's their clock it becomes Stretford's never-ending clock. What is 'never-ending' is simple Rag stupidity.

Pass it twice a day, to and from work.

Can't say it bothers me too much, just a bit of football banter and shows we're getting to them. Anyone know who is responsible for it. It looks pretty amateurish. I doubt it's the club, probably IMUSA or some other bunch with a ridiculous, self-important name.

As long as we beat their 37 drought..1911 to 1948 it does not bother me, soon they will be putting one up that says £750 mill in debt......and rising, thats it the debt does not make the club implode.

We can all tick, tock, we tick tock to your debt, and you to our trophyless years.

The higher the number of that draught just increases our loyalty to the club! Still not as bad as their 37 years from the 1920's+ but they wouldn't know about that as it's before football began for them Rags!

There could be one showing their debt also though couldn't there? so if this unoriginal tosser (not like we haven't seen/heard this jibe before is it?) is a 'neutral' like he said (lied) he is then he could make more money by doing an app for that can't he?

Stretford's never ending debt: £-750,000,000/1........

I see this w......r lives in Blackley, and the Evening News has almost given his full address. It wont be long before some pizzas, taxis, etc are on there way.
He sounds like a typical Rag as well, he will get all thats coming his way, get on the phone boys. Wont be so smarmy then will you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.