Mancini article in Telegraph

SWP's back said:
Shows you dont need knowledge to have an opinion SEH.

Also sent Petrov clear with a beautiful reverse pass. And ran at their defenders every time he had the ball.

For 15 minutes he looked like the player he can be.

I'm afraid the above quote is dead right.

S.E.H said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Even Robinho, a player aching to leave City for Barcelona until recently, appeared lively and threatening as a substitute against Blackburn.quote]

The only thing I disagree with, Robi was poor the other night.

Are you related to the bloke who sits behind me in block 110 and gives Robbie abuse as soon as comes onto the pitch? Robbie was poor? He played for 20 minutes and did well, his use of the ball was excellent and he was getting into good positions. Bellamy was poor the other night but i'm a city fan and don't like slagging our players off so i'm thankful theres not a 20 page thread on how poor he was because if Robinho had put in the performance Bellamy did i'm sure there would be

Robinho looked lively and sharp. An assist, a disallowed goal, a great effort to force a save out of Robinson, a few nice passes. What more could you want from a sub with 15 minutes to go?

"Toure and Lescott’s form in the dying days of the Hughes era was so poor"

This is just getting lazy. Lescott has been fine. Our leaking goals was down to lack of tactical organisation and a gung ho approach to games.

M24-CRC said:
Are you for real ???
How can you say that Robinho was poor ??
He was very lively in the 20 mins or so he was on the pitch, never shirking away from the ball and involved in most of the good attacking play in the last 15 mins of the game. He was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet having one disallowed for offside and Robinson pulling off a very good save to deny him.
Seems like whatever Robinho does you are one of the fans who slate him.
If anybody had a poor game it was Bellemy, but only compared to the recent standards he has set himself this season, and I'm sure he would be the first to admit his level of performance was not as good as recent weeks.

Well said that man

there are some serious MUPPETS who go on here, how the fuk can you say Robby was ineffective when he came on!!?? It's almost like some dour fools refuse to embrace the brilliance of what we have on our playing staff books sometimes, Robby is easing his way back to his best and when he's there will there still be some slating him?? ...probably, truely staggering, it really is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.