Mancini Comments "you cant keep players who want to go"

i can't be the only one who doesn't understand tevez. if he really wants to go i mean. ffs. will he earn as much in italy as he does at city?. we are well placed to be in champs league next year and good chance of winning fa cup. what more could he want? quite sure he is not the sharpest tool in the box but does he really believe everything his agent tells him? we are on the up and he thinks going to inter maybe is a good idea. beats me.

I'll be gutted to see King Carlos go. Its going to be very hard to replace him. With hindsight we should've planned for this and gone for Suarez instead of bloody Balotelli.

ChicagoBlue said:
tuearts overhead said:
let him go he aint bigger than the team

as far as money goes i doubt we would get close to 50m in my opinion more like what we paid for him teams will look at his track record as far as throwing his toys out.

while he is great on the field who would pay 50m for someone who will likely fall out with the club or manager in 18 months

£50M should be the asking price, with negotiations allowed to bring the price down AND a part-ex QUALITY player. However, let's not forget this fella is making about £1M PER MONTH, and that will go a LONG way to fixing some of the annual costs going forward.

We ARE a high quality team now, so the NEED to pay big to attract talent is OVER!

Anyone want to play for one of the top teams in Europe in the best league in Europe, for some of the best fans in Europe and the richest owner in the world????? Any we should have to pay EXTRA to entice people?! Fuck it! Come for that or stay the fuck out of our way!

we should start negotiations at 72.5M, to bring down after negoc to 50.
agreed on the rest.

citijin said:
ChicagoBlue said:
£50M should be the asking price, with negotiations allowed to bring the price down AND a part-ex QUALITY player. However, let's not forget this fella is making about £1M PER MONTH, and that will go a LONG way to fixing some of the annual costs going forward.

We ARE a high quality team now, so the NEED to pay big to attract talent is OVER!

Anyone want to play for one of the top teams in Europe in the best league in Europe, for some of the best fans in Europe and the richest owner in the world????? Any we should have to pay EXTRA to entice people?! Fuck it! Come for that or stay the fuck out of our way!

we should start negotiations at 72.5M, to bring down after negoc to 50.
agreed on the rest.

72.5M is laughable, theres absolutely no way he would go for that. hes talented, but that fee to start with wouldn't even be given a second look friend

Mancini Comments "you cant keep players who want to go"

Shame Moyes doesn't share that opinion.

For me this doesn't automatically mean he's talking about carlos. I think it's taken as fact that carlos is unsettled but I still think he'll stay due to lack of options elsewhere. When it first broke about Carlos's transfer request the press were adamant that he could only go to spain. Now it's apparant that they don't really want him it's Inter Milan. Seems to me all we have is paper talk again. I certainly wouldn't put money on him staying but let's just wait and see. To be fair, I think as a club we have to say you can't keep players who want to leave after the way we've signed players like lescott and milner.<br /><br />-- Sun May 01, 2011 9:02 am --<br /><br />For me this doesn't automatically mean he's talking about carlos. I think it's taken as fact that carlos is unsettled but I still think he'll stay due to lack of options elsewhere. When it first broke about Carlos's transfer request the press were adamant that he could only go to spain. Now it's apparant that they don't really want him it's Inter Milan. Seems to me all we have is paper talk again. I certainly wouldn't put money on him staying but let's just wait and see. To be fair, I think as a club we have to say you can't keep players who want to leave after the way we've signed players like lescott and milner.

Its in The Blood said:
He is saying it as it is.
He stated that any player that doesnt want to play for us can go. For me this is the right comment to make as a manager.
The papers just do the usual spin about it being this player and that player.

For me Carlos can go, but only abroad and for the £50m, his agent is a mercinary who moves him every 2 years for his own fat pay cheque.

Mario and Edin will come good next season, so like the song says

"City dont worry
About a thing
Because every things
Going to be alright"............

Agreed, mancini is bang on with this.

Its in The Blood said:
He is saying it as it is.
He stated that any player that doesnt want to play for us can go. For me this is the right comment to make as a manager.
The papers just do the usual spin about it being this player and that player.

For me Carlos can go, but only abroad and for the £50m, his agent is a mercinary who moves him every 2 years for his own fat pay cheque.

Mario and Edin will come good next season, so like the song says

"City dont worry
About a thing
Because every things
Going to be alright"............

£50m ????!!! yer havin' a laff mate. Lucky if we get £30m. More like £25m. Better still a straight swap for Sneijder will do........................get rid of Tevez quick - whether he likes it or not, and def dont play him in Fa Cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.