Mancini : English are nationalist . is it true ?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Not to mention:

The most hyped up and praised players on here are:
Tevez.
Silva.
de Jong.
Kompany.
Hart.

Aside from one, what do the rest have in common?

They're not English?

Yer go on smart arse, Pearce signed Joe

Easy to take the piss out of a guy that doesnt know English that well, Least he knows his club.

Well played Mancio top bloke imo.
The OP (not the manager) commented on members of the forum being xenophobic, I was just pointing out that English players suffer some of the harshest criticism, and of the most praised only one is English, this disproving his theory.

Doesn't matter who signed them tbh, you're just rambling there.

Bluemoon115 said:
Oh, and it's funny you should mention this racism thing. Because as far as I can tell, the players who get the most abuse on here are:

Bridge.
Lescott.
Barry.
SWP.
Richards.
AJ.

What do they all have in common?

Well take out AJ as he doesn't get abuse on here compared to the rest but the answer you are looking for is they aren't good enough.

Bluemoon115 said:
Not to mention:

The most hyped up and praised players on here are:
Tevez.
Silva.
de Jong.
Kompany.
Hart.

Aside from one, what do the rest have in common?

The answer you are looking for is they are our best players.

Next.

Show me a nation on earth that isn't nationlistic.
It's silly to suggest it only happens in England.

Mancio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
ONE MORE ADDITION!!!

Balotelli was subject to racist at the majority of away grounds he played at, not to mention a large part of the Inter fans.

Feel free to correct any of the points I've made Mancio...

i've to correct , balo has never been racially abused from inter fans, never. but this dont means some inter fans arent racist in fact they are coz has abused players of other teams, not balo.

anyway i wasnt talking about racism , that is the worst and where unfortunally here in italy is a shame and i well know how better england is.
i was just talking about xenofoby , wich is a different stuff , surely less shit than racism but even shit.

xenophobia is not different stuff at all...it is racism.

Fom the Cambridge dictionary-

Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Search Select another dictionary Definition Advanced Learner's Learner's American English Idioms Phrasal Verbs Translation İngilizce-Türkçe Çeviri, English-Turkish Does your English Dictionary give you the help you need? We publish dictionaries for people learning English all over the world.

Find out more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Definition

xenophobia noun /ˌzen.əˈfəʊ.bi.ə//-ˈfoʊ-/ n extreme dislike or fear of foreigners, their customs, their religions, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.