Mancini fear of failure?

how many unlucky and delusional guys here. very soon a new will come out , Sheik and Kaldoon love mancini and are giving him a lot of more power in the club , i feel sorry for you

no.

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
5-0 doesn't make you immune from criticism, that's bull.

this applies to barca -real madrid too ?

barca won against betis a while ago, they didn't play that well but still ended up with a comfortable win, similar to us v leicester or notts county.

we didn't play well v county, and didn't deserve to win 5-0, but we did so there we go.

Dino_bosnian said:
Tactics with 4 DMC (Yaya, Zabbaleta, Vieira, Barry) vs Fulham is stupid ( Ok in Italy). Mancini must go from City. Absolutly defensive, shit.

i'm sure your IP is from Bosnia.

Dino_bosnian said:
Tactics with 4 DMC (Yaya, Zabbaleta, Vieira, Barry) vs Fulham is stupid ( Ok in Italy). Mancini must go from City. Absolutly defensive, shit.

you do know Zaba was playing in attacking mid with Dzeko and Balotelli?

We have pretty much 7 players injured as was Wright-Phillips (who was on the bench) he had a back problem and had only trained once with the team thats why he didn't start or come on.

Mancio said:
how many unlucky and delusional guys here. very soon a new will come out , Sheik and Kaldoon love mancini and are giving him a lot of more power in the club , i feel sorry for you

no.

You ridicule Tolmie's for daring to post ITK info yet you do just that, constantly re Bobby?

Go on, tell us all how you know that our Owner and Khaldoon love him and what exactly is this power he is going to receive?

blueinsa said:
Mancio said:

no.

You ridicule Tolmie's for daring to post ITK info yet you do just that, constantly re Bobby?

Go on, tell us all how you know that our Owner and Khaldoon love him and what exactly is this power he is going to receive?

if you prefer i can give you also some (sad) news also about Messi. the fact i usual dont post ITK dont mean i cant become tired from some posters who usually tend to allude to have ( fake ) ITK knowledges.

Danamy said:
Dam that's a great post and i applaud you for it but i can honestly say that i can't see us winning anything with RM in charge for one reason..............Togetherness

Everyone's not on board and pulling in the same direction as a TEAM.

There's a number of players that don't have any respect for him and that's the worrying thing.

The differance between a good manager and a great manager is that they manage people to earn respect, give everyone a sense of confidence and with that breeds a winning mentality which isn't happening.

I could go on but that's the bottom line for me....................

Feel free to rub my face in it come May if the unforeseen happens but like the team......................i'm not that confident.

I honestly agree with nearly every word of that. I don't think that we have displayed a Dunkirk spirit that Mourinho would have dragged out of us, and I don't think that we have yet found our best team.

One of Mancini's problems has always been his absolute demand for players who have universality; that is, guys who are good at everything rather than great at one thing. Look at the physical attributes of his signings added to the multiple roles that each one of them can play.

If you buy into this, as many do as it stemmed from Michels and Total Football, then we have a squad that is capable of winning the lot once it works out its organisation and balance. However, there are several problems with it which are endemic to our squad;

Firstly, this idea of universality does not blend well with players ideas about secure first team spots. Tevez, for example, was in the form of his life playing the false nine and scoring freely. Then Mancini moved him to incorporate Dzeko, and Tevez was expected to play this with the same relish as he did his preferred position. In reality, this is us detaching our team from him, which was originally built around Tevez, for what I presume will be a summer departure.
Milner had the centre midfield role down in the form of his life at Villa. He came here and was expected to play on the wing. Silva went wide left, Kolarov went wide left, Zab plays everywhere, Toure plays AM, etc.

Mancini believes that this is key - having players who can fit many different roles in the team and that they should be happy to play at all. At Inter, this worked fine. His team there was full of self-motivating professionals who will automatically buy in to the system, as are most teams in Southern Europe.
Over here though, our team is based around the English ideal of passion and commitment which is a hangover from Hughes. Our players want to play in their position, every week, and need a slap round the ear every now and again to keep them in line. Mancini is incapable of managing this exact group of players in a way that will get the best out of them. This isn't a slight on Mancini or the players, this is a slight on both of them equally for being too stubborn to work with the other side properly.

This is a massive oversimplification, but I like to think of a typical Hughes signing as De Jong whilst a typical Mancini signing is Silva. Hughes' men will die on the pitch for you every week, but may not exactly be the most technically proficient in the world. A Mancini signing will be one of the greatest footballers on the planet, but be driven by personal rather than collective ambition.

As we still have a mixture of the two, we have a complete mismatch between the sets of players. I have no doubt that Mancini will do more deadwood cutting in the summer to shape the squad into what he would like to shape it into. He's very strict on player attitudes and the man is an excellent politician. Actually, that's incorrect, the man is an outstanding politician and when he walks, other people follow. At Sampdoria, when he became club captain, he was also the defacto Manager and some say Chairman of the club. If somebody steps out of line or doesn't reach his required standards, he'll spin them out of this club quicker than a Balo shot. That's another point about him, he also has near impossibly high standards to what is acceptable and what is praise worthy from his players. I imagine that many will go simply because he thought they played shit; that at least is one of the little things he did at Inter - play well or fuck off.

I suppose when it comes down to it, you can back Mancini (and I truly believe in his philosophy of universality as been a highly successful system both in Europe and England) or you can go against him and hope that the next manager who comes in can blend two entire separate and distinct camps (of attitude) within the squad. I don't think that there is anyone capable of handling our squad apart from perhaps Mourinho, and he's tied up in Madrid for the next couple of years.

Also, I do believe that Mancini is an excellent manager, and I do believe that we will win lots of trophies with him long term. Funnily enough, this City journey he is on is pretty much mirroring his Inter career so far, and look how that turned out!

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

if you prefer i can give you also some (sad) news also about Messi. the fact i usual dont post ITK dont mean i cant become tired from some posters who usually tend to allude to have ( fake ) ITK knowledges.

Just tell us about this love and new found power that Bobby is about to receive thanks...

Dino_bosnian said:
That's just rubbish. We had too many forwards

Mancio said:
blueinsa said:

again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.