Mancini: Fight Fire With Fire!

I don't think your have to completely abandon your footballing principles but you do have o earn the right to play and that id by battling and scrapping to keep possession of the ball and refusing to be bullied, then you can show your skills in the final third.

StatesideStokie said:
Trigger said:
Totally agree, dont lower your standards! (besides who the f*ck do we have who takes Delap like throws? most cant cross it past the first man!)

Our whole game plan at home revolves around sucking teams into playing the game on our terms, because were going to be better at it than the opposition. The best hope you have of getting a result is to get the ball wide to players with pace (SWP, Bellamy) and run at our full backs. Lumping long balls into the box against us will end it tears, without a shadow of a doubt.

Oh yes and get Bellamy to twat all the ballboys with towels ;) or can we have wiley to ref who disallows perfectly good goals they score against us (unlike offside goals that Spurs score - which he allows!)

Seen it on the OS aswell.

Not happy. Bad tactics, we will fail. Stoke have been playing Rugby for years, we're gonna do it for 90 minutes are we?

Rubbish, not a chance of it. Sorry City, Sorry Bobby Manc, it just wont work.

StatesideStokie said:
Trigger said:
Totally agree, dont lower your standards! (besides who the f*ck do we have who takes Delap like throws? most cant cross it past the first man!)

Our whole game plan at home revolves around sucking teams into playing the game on our terms, because were going to be better at it than the opposition. The best hope you have of getting a result is to get the ball wide to players with pace (SWP, Bellamy) and run at our full backs. Lumping long balls into the box against us will end it tears, without a shadow of a doubt.

He doesn't mean literally playing like Stoke.(humping the ball up all night long) Read what he said. We are going to match you in every aspect of your game when necessary, but we will still play football. As for trying to match Blackburn at your place. Please. Don't insult us. You lot really need to come down to earth and get a sense of how go you really are.

Well my dad always used to say FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE......It's no wonder the FIRE SERVICE sacked him!!!!

sheikmedick said:
I,d rather we beat them by playing them off the pitch than resorting to stuart pearce tactics

I'd rather beat them!

Almost impossible to play attractive football on that pitch, in February...

Play long and down the wings... Get Richards hurling long throws in at them!

Whatever it takes.

Might be quite entertaining watching us kick lumps out of Stoke.
On a serious note I`m sure Mancini wouldn`t give our tactics away,maybe he thinks Stoke are daft enough to fall for this.
Bigging it up,will cause the officials to take action early.
Allow us to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.