Mancini gives Aguero his boots!

blinkblue said:
article-0-0D3B661F00000578-14_468x286.jpg

article-0-0D3B61AD00000578-45_468x313.jpg

Nothing like some male bonding ;)

All that's missing is a boot-y call. ;).

The Mail say Aguero "broke down" in training. Oh dear. He got a blister, so changed his boots you set of scaremongering twats.

Love Mancini for just giving him his boots and carrying on, I wish this was a lighthearted none story as it should be but you know light hearted stories don't sell papers, only stories of Man City 'imploding' do.

There is a charity action this afternoon at the Rifle Range Burnley lane chadderton.Sergio Aguero signed argentina shirt anf signed framed picture up for grabs.

HellasLEAF said:
those are the new Nike's Mancini is sporting. Nike should be on that, would be good PR.

But is it good enough PR to cancel out the negative PR of Aguero getting what looks to be a terrible blister in the Vapors?

I think considering he signed for us for such a large amount just 3 days ago, Mancini was told "Your boots or your job!" haha I could see it happening ;)

HellasLEAF said:
those are the new Nike's Mancini is sporting. Nike should be on that, would be good PR.

Even thought Aguero is clearly wearing Nike Vapours which gave him blisters so Mancini gave him his Nike Tiempos which are a much comfier boot anyway but both are wearing Nike to start with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.