Mancini: I will stay at City until they fire me

Blue Haze

ROBERTO MANCINI insisted 'You'll have to sack me' after another catastrophic Manchester City defeat.

The Italian's job is on a knife-edge after City slumped at Polish minnows Lech Poznan in the Europa League.

Last night's humiliating loss was their third in a row and there have been a series of dressing-room bust-ups.

But Mancini, who has blown £300million on building a superstar line-up, refuses to quit - saying: "For me it is totally clear, I will stay at City until they fire me.

"I've seen the owner Sheikh Mansour two or three times and we have a good relationship.

"I also have very frequent contact with the president, Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

"We speak three or four times a week and he often comes to training."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3212893/Roberto-Mancini-says-Manchester-City-will-have-to-sack-him-if-they-want-a-change-of-manager.html#ixzz14NiZRA6X" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z14NiZRA6X</a>

Quotes like this are like blood in the water. They lead to headlines that create a certain perception that all is not well. He had better do well against WBA and Rags to quiet this.

Yes we are all a little bit mad and VERY disappointed about the loss. But catastrophic really?

fucking hell

an absolutely meaningless loss, in an unimportant game, in the middle of a massively important league run, with a second string, where we were beaten by a freak goal and an excellent strike

i switch on the radio this morning and it's the first thing mentioned, as if this loss is indicative of anything at all. Catastrophic? Fuck off. I'm sick of the negativity around the club

NewbBlue said:
ROBERTO MANCINI insisted 'You'll have to sack me' after another catastrophic Manchester City defeat.

The Italian's job is on a knife-edge after City slumped at Polish minnows Lech Poznan in the Europa League.

Last night's humiliating loss was their third in a row and there have been a series of dressing-room bust-ups.

But Mancini, who has blown £300million on building a superstar line-up, refuses to quit - saying: "For me it is totally clear, I will stay at City until they fire me.

"I've seen the owner Sheikh Mansour two or three times and we have a good relationship.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3212893/Roberto-Mancini-says-Manchester-City-will-have-to-sack-him-if-they-want-a-change-of-manager.html#ixzz14NiZRA6X" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z14NiZRA6X</a>

I've done it before, but please don't quote from that scummy "paper"

NewbBlue said:

Last night's humiliating loss was their third in a row and there have been a series of dressing-room bust-ups.But Mancini, who has blown £300million on building a superstar line-up, refuses to quit - saying: "For me it is totally clear, I will stay at City until they fire me.

not like a tabloid to be a little OTT is it!

deJong_Ones said:
fucking hell

an absolutely meaningless loss, in an unimportant game, in the middle of a massively important league run, with a second string, where we were beaten by a freak goal and an excellent strike

i switch on the radio this morning and it's the first thing mentioned, as if this loss is indicative of anything at all. Catastrophic? Fuck off. I'm sick of the negativity around the club
Well said

Whether Sun has an agenda or not it doesn't make any difference, it is pure fiction. Not just about us but all teams. It simply wants to create headlines.

NOTW is only different in that it doesn't even try to be a news paper. I have to admit that on the odd occasion I do get NOTW but just to amuse me whilst trying to recover from hang over.

For those who don't believe me, fine, 2 wins on the bounce an the Murdock comics will have us ruining football again as we plan to buy every "world class" player and in our evil plot to win the league title. Then of course you will be happy again........not.

deJong_Ones said:
fucking hell

I know what your saying but doesn't this feel like it always does? Win a big one then drop 3 games we should have won in a row?

Im not on the fire Mancini bandwagon BTW, just disappointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.