Mancini: I would have punched Balotelli if he was my team-ma

It was a ridiculous thing for a manager to say. Another PR gaffe which will be spun further and further by the media. They don't need to make things up when Mancini's handing them ammunition on a plate like this. We'll be hearing this forever!
I've been one of Mancini's biggest supporters, but this is very bad imho. I don't care if his honesty is admirable - saying something like this is unbelievable. Would any other top manager come out with anything like this? He knew what Balotelli was like; he signed him! It's a further admission that he can't manage him.
No matter how I look at the quote, it's very,very bad from every angle. The PR dept at City has to take some of the blame for putting him in the front line and/or not coaching Mancini better.

the blue panther said:
It was a ridiculous thing for a manager to say. Another PR gaffe which will be spun further and further by the media. They don't need to make things up when Mancini's handing them ammunition on a plate like this. We'll be hearing this forever!
I've been one of Mancini's biggest supporters, but this is very bad imho. I don't care if his honesty is admirable - saying something like this is unbelievable. Would any other top manager come out with anything like this? He knew what Balotelli was like; he signed him! It's a further admission that he can't manage him.
No matter how I look at the quote, it's very,very bad from every angle. The PR dept at City has to take some of the blame for putting him in the front line and/or not coaching Mancini better.

Mancini and Balotelli have become this circus double-act.

One who can't keep his mouth shut and another who can't shut himself away.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
the blue panther said:

What the fuck is wrong with you two? This is a nothing-issue. Stop making such a big fucking fuss out of it.

Bunch of moaning mard arse bastards on this thread, if you worked with Balo everyday I'd reckon you'd want to punch him, nothing article about no news, 'nothing new to see here' should be the title. Is there no-one at your workplace you would want to smack? If not it's because you're the one people want to smack.

Drewmanc said:
Bunch of moaning mard arse bastards on this thread, if you worked with Balo everyday I'd reckon you'd want to punch him, nothing article about no news, 'nothing new to see here' should be the title. Is there no-one at your workplace you would want to smack? If not it's because you're the one people want to smack.

indeed

pauljv92 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
the blue panther said:

What the fuck is wrong with you two? This is a nothing-issue. Stop making such a big fucking fuss out of it.

Its a cultural thing, Those Italians are by British standards hot headed buffoons, here is the rub, they are not British.

Its cleary a joke and a bit of banter, but no doubt the press wil lap it up and dress it up as a training ground bust up or something to that extent. I love Mario as a player but all the controversy that seems to be constantly following him is totally unneccesary and for that reason we need to sell him at the end of the year.

72blue said:
Its cleary a joke and a bit of banter, but no doubt the press wil lap it up and dress it up as a training ground bust up or something to that extent. I love Mario as a player but all the controversy that seems to be constantly following him is totally unneccesary and for that reason we need to sell him at the end of the year.

The lad is a bloody goldmine, all that free exposure. No such thing as bad publicity.

Didn't Mancini say this last year ? Mario said he does karate so would beat Mancini up or somthing like that. Nobody was that arsed when he said it then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.