Mancini in Abu Dhabi - Latest news + Pictures

Re: Mancini in Abu Dhabi

Khaldoon, Platt, Marwood, Mancini, CP of AD, John Macbeath, No Idea.

From right to left.

The fella on the far left is John McBeath who is acting as CEO till they fill Gary Cook's rather large shoes. Think is normally the CFO in yank speak.

S04 said:
As HH Sheikh Mansour was attending the council of ministers it´s possible that the crownprince himself is taking care of the City delegation partly.
A great honour indeed..and a way to meet the real power in Abu Dhabi which is nice.

As for Khaldoon in arab clothes, well you know..might be hard to get round to but he´s actually a local lad in Abu Dhabi ; D

I know, lol, but just used to see him in suits :)

Hr mansoor : " well done roberto, next time don't leave it so late!
Roberto : no problem....you wanna laugh, look at platts head hahaha!

Mansoor: hahhahaha.... So bobby how much do you need? 80 million? 100 million? Hmmm?

Roberto. Mansoor we need more eh this eez football

The paper is Sport 360. Shame he didn't opt for Gulf News; he could have seen me celebrating at the height of my pissedness on Sunday night!!

Nice picture. Not sure why they only used a widescreen camera on Platty though

Guess if we want business done before the Euro's we've got to get cracking

Great pics.

Nice to see Platt get the chance to go out there, he's done well this season.

I think we can safely assume Bob will be getting his own new contract whilst out there and always good to meet up with the big cheeses whilst the victory is still fresh as I'm sure that helps with transfer kitty chats....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.