Mancini In John Lewis.

I wasn't stalking! I was around 6 feet away when I noticed him. He was walking my way so I just stopped and he walked straight past me.

:P You'd have all done the same but maybe actually asked about Balotelli.

So that's why Platt is at the club, he gives great advice on curtains.

marco said:
Stiss said:
Roberto was in John Lewis today with David Platt.

He looked cool as. In his grey suit with a white shirt and a grey silk scarf and Italian boots.

He was looking at furniture and I saw him and waited for him to pass me. I said to him 'Hi Roberto'. He said hello back. I asked him how we was and he said he was great and asked me how I was. He said that he was only popped in for a quick look and that he had to go.

But it was really nice for him to stop what he was doing and actually talk!

Such a impressive character. If you didn't know who he was you could still identify with the wealth and sophistication.

Who else here has met and spoke to him and what do you think?

lets just hope the furniture wasn't for platt thats the last thing him getting his feet under the table

brilliant.. PMSL

about 4 years ago i seen superman and his dad in the adidas shop in manc.just said hello.too stunned to say much more

Barcon said:
Stiss said:
Roberto was in John Lewis today with David Platt.
He looked cool as. In his grey suit with a white shirt and a grey silk scarf and Italian boots. quote]

Please tell me you'r a female.

My GF is a fashion stylist. It rubs off on me I'm afraid.

Platt was there in his t-shirt and jeans. Then there's Roberto, his jacket was probably worth more than the furniture in John Lewis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.