Mancini in or out? *Update first page*

AdamManCity said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
a poll is meaningless at the end of march, the end of may is far more interesting.
I agree but I want to see how many fans can deal with bad form and accept it rather than always blaming the manager, it will be interesting to see the difference of opinion if we go on a winning streak or beat united!!!

I also agree that the poll is meaningless and we as fans should stand as one with regards our backing of the team.

However, accepting bad form, not being concerned by it or not adapting is definitely not the sign of a winner. The tactics we currently employ are the tactics of the manager, not the choice of the team. In this thread I have been vocal and critical about form and the ability of the manager to adapt and quite clearly stated that I would be delighted if either of those things changed and to go on a winning streak or beat United then that is what needs to happen. Mancini will have had 2 free weeks to think about the Sunderland game and reflect on our recent results. Time will show whether he has taken stock or if we will be subjected to the same cautious rubbish.

Bluemoon115 said:
AdamManCity said:
I agree but I want to see how many fans can deal with bad form and accept it rather than always blaming the manager, it will be interesting to see the difference of opinion if we go on a winning streak or beat united!!!
The backtracking will deffo be interesting...

Lose the semi - Out
Win the semi - In

I'm backtracking now, save me coming back on in April

Still in for me, should be judged at the end of the season.

Overall I've had no problem with the way we've played so far. From very early on it was clear to see that as a team we looked more comfortable in possession and could knock it around playing some nice stuff. I don't think we've been anywhere near as negative as the media make out, in a few select games yes but not in the majority.

The last couple of months have been crap but I do think there is a lot of truth in the players being tired, considering the injuries and number of games. Hopefully with the short break and most players fit again the performance levels will be back to how they were earlier in the season, because we've seen these players can do it.

I think finishing 4th or above is vital for the financial planning of the club to be honest and if Mancini acheives that as a minimum then he should keep his job. We need consistency.

If we don't get 4th at least and go out of the cup then I'd more than likely want him sacked but only if we can get somebody proven to be better and there's not too many candidates in that bracket.

Stoned Rose said:
This is all irrelevant kids! He wont be here, the Sheikhs will jib him cos in all fairness he hasn't delivered and he does the following (my thoughts may sound harsh but I'm saying it how I see it):

This league and the Europa League were there for the taking but he shit himself to often and went for the cautious 'draw' result when he should've been going out to win. Getting shown up by fucking Dynamo Kiev?!! Ludicrous.

LPrem wise - let's say you play the 10 league games in a season v the other 'top 6' teams and you draw them all you get 10 points right?

If you win 5 and lose 5 you get 15 points, a 5 point gain. Yes you've lost 5 games but at the end of the day you have more points. The difference between 4th and much higher possibly. Or in our potential case between 4th and 5th.

He is to cautious. He has huge attacking wealth at this disposal but still opts for a cautious and labourious midfield. The midfielders are to samey, Barry is Milner, Yaya is Dejong. There is no creative player (think Scholes, Fabregas, Modric, Lampard, Gerrard) in the midfield (Silva plays behind the strikers not in midfield). Its unbalanced. There is no width or pace.

Kolarov is shit fullstop. He is an average midfielder with a good shot masquerading as a left back. Ridiculous tactic and a shit buy.

Asbotelli has mental health issues and doesnt want to be here. Imagine how much his antics disrupt the other lads? If I worked with him I'd have twatted him all over the office. Shit buy.

Yaya is hugely overrated. The lad doesn't seem fit, he seems to be running in lead boots and has to have a 10 minute breather every time he makes a run. He is a meat and potato player, with zero creatvity and fuck all contribution goals wise. Shit buy.

Dzeko - to eary to judge the lad as a player but to bring him in to a system where he clearly doesnt grasp what the fuck he's supposed to be doing is unfair on him and detracts from the team's performances and makes him look shit when he probably isnt.

The Sheiks wont buzz of it. They pay top ££ and want to be the top dogs. They wont suffer his shit buys and shit negativity.

He'll be gone at the end of the saeason regardless of how we eventually end up and Mourhino will be brought in for serious money to do the job properly.

See you at Wembley :)

Well worthy of my first post, almost agree completely.

I do however like Yaya, his runs can be powerful and whilst he is never commended for his "creativity", he has bailed us out once or twice.

Whether Mancini is "IN" or "OUT", very much depends on the replacement.

Mourinho "YES"......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.