mancini in the citycentre

celf

Team supported
MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
just walking thru town today 14th and spotted our roberto outside starbucks opposite the printworks,shuck his hand and had a quick chat,says he likes manchester and that he thinks we will get the 4th spot,seemed a really nice chap.

celf said:
just walking thru town today 14th and spotted our roberto outside starbucks opposite the printworks,shuck his hand and had a quick chat,says he likes manchester and that he thinks we will get the 4th spot,seemed a really nice chap.
could you not have told him we want more attacking football to go for teams throats when their on the ropes...

should have asked him what the story is with 3 holding midfielders?

must admit it crossed mind,but i was just suprised to see him tbh,hes smaller than i thought.

celf said:
must admit it crossed mind,but i was just suprised to see him tbh,hes smaller than i thought.
My sister in law had her pic with him on Friday in town, first thing i thought was how small he looked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.