Mancini In vs Mancini Out Threads

Damocles

Administrator
Hell, the mods didn't want that holiday anyway.

It's utterly hilarious that Alan Ball was given more time before judging than Roberto Mancini.

Bluemoon Court Case:

Judge: "Can you please begin your opening statements?"
Prosecution: "Certainly, during the course of this trial, I intend to prove that...."
Bluemoon Jury: "GUILTY, HANG HIM!"

Wonder if we can get a new poster campaign from the PR boys -

Welcome to the end of your reputation.
Won more trophies than any other City manager ever? Come to Man City, and we will shit on your accomplishments, call them flukes, say anybody could have done it, criticise your tactical knowledge (because we all have UEFA 'A' Licences), criticise your team selection, criticise your style of football as boring, say you play long ball football, and claim that a win is the only possible result in every game because somebody else spent money on players.

It is as simple as this to me, anybody who currently thinks we should sack Mancini is a clueless fuckwit. I don't care if it is some guy who has just come on here, or the man himself, Ric. Who the fuck are we going to get in now? Why would we sack someone at this point in the season? How can you possibly say that Mancini has had anywhere near the amount of time needed to succeed?

There's just no excuse for it, some opinions are interesting, others should be ridiculed.

FUCKING SUPERB POST!

CLAPPING-GIF.gif

Cirque Du City

Damocles said:
Hell, the mods didn't want that holiday anyway.

It's utterly hilarious that Alan Ball was given more time before judging than Roberto Mancini.

Bluemoon Court Case:

Judge: "Can you please begin your opening statements?"
Prosecution: "Certainly, during the course of this trial, I intend to prove that...."
Bluemoon Jury: "GUILTY, HANG HIM!"

Wonder if we can get a new poster campaign from the PR boys -

Welcome to the end of your reputation.
Won more trophies than any other City manager ever? Come to Man City, and we will shit on your accomplishments, call them flukes, say anybody could have done it, criticise your tactical knowledge (because we all have UEFA 'A' Licences), criticise your team selection, criticise your style of football as boring, say you play long ball football, and claim that a win is the only possible result in every game because somebody else spent money on players.

It is as simple as this to me, anybody who currently thinks we should sack Mancini is a clueless fuckwit. I don't care if it is some guy who has just come on here, or the man himself, Ric. Who the fuck are we going to get in now? Why would we sack someone at this point in the season? How can you possibly say that Mancini has had anywhere near the amount of time needed to succeed?

There's just no excuse for it, some opinions are interesting, others should be ridiculed.

I have a theory why Mourinho will never come to City.

Mourinho has an unbelievable home record in league games having lost I think once in 9 years of football management and the last time was in 2003 or something stupid like that.

How long would you give that record lasting as City manager?

And yes I know this has nothing to do with the op and on which I have this to say:

Hi my name's Bob Kowalski and I endorse this message.

Hi there. I'm Damocles. I'm a mod, which gives me the ability to edit your posts.

I am editing this, because this level of wummery is pathetic. Hell, at least the other guys TRY, you have come here, made a post saying that we should sign Ferguson and all of United's players, and the best bit...USED A FUCKING EMAIL ADDRESS WITH MUFC IN IT.

Unfortunately for you, I've had my fill of stupidity for the night, so I'm just going to edit the whole post and post inane observations on the understanding that absolutely anything would be a better post, with more point, than the shit you've just tried.

Anyway; I would imagine birds suddenly appear when you are near because you have bad eyesight.
I'd be quite interested to find out the etymology of the word "dildo"
I still don't know whether to use being or been in a post, despite years of looking it up.
Dark Blue is quite a pretty colour.
In the grand scheme of things, humanity's greatest accomplishment is probably the Beach Boys, which is kind of cool and sad at the same time.
There was no real need for Bradley to die, as that lad is never going to get another interesting part in his life. I wonder if he will work at the same places as Sarah Louise Platt went to? I don't know if Butlins is good for his complexion.
James Dyson, and Julia Roberts both share the common thread of having gotten famous because of their perceived ability to suck.
When people use the words "Me personally, I think", it drives me daft. That's just another way of saying "me me, me think"
Despite the fact that i quite like Family Guy, the creator of it seems to have just made a program that says "remember the late 80's/early 90's? Weren't they funny?". As soon as they do an episode where they sit down for 30 minutes to watch The Simpsons, the series will have come full circle.
With the exception of Scrubs and House, which are semi interesting, I can't think of a single US sitcom that is funny.
"That Thing You Do" was a pretty good film, thinking about it.

I'll quit now, but this post was at least 40 times more interesting than the one that preceeded it.

KiddoManc said:
dont no bout u lot right but i reckon we gottoh get rida manchineh, hes not big enuf for us, were MASSIVE, hes not.

i reckon we shud give fergeh 10million quid to cum n manage us, cos then he'll sort owt the dressin room and then we can harp on at the munichs about ow we got there managoh.

we shud buy rooneh, fletchoh and evroh, cos there mint and then i can rip my rag mates bout ow we got there players

its not fair, there so luckeh... 5-1!

Only a cockney would take the piss out of a manc accent.

KiddoManc said:
dont no bout u lot right but i reckon we gottoh get rida manchineh, hes not big enuf for us, were MASSIVE, hes not.

i reckon we shud give fergeh 10million quid to cum n manage us, cos then he'll sort owt the dressin room and then we can harp on at the munichs about ow we got there managoh.

we shud buy rooneh, fletchoh and evroh, cos there mint and then i can rip my rag mates bout ow we got there players

Once a rag.....

Immaculate Pasta said:
FUCKING SUPERB POST!

CLAPPING-GIF.gif

Cirque Du City

Easier to merely quote this, methinks. Sums up my feelings exactly.

KiddoManc said:

could be worse. we could of lost at home to leeds.
now fuck off rag!

DTeacher said:
KiddoManc said:

Once a rag.....
You've got me ;)

Honestly though... Mancini out? B'Jesus...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.