Mancini In vs Mancini Out Threads

KiddoManc said:
dont no bout u lot right but i reckon we gottoh get rida manchineh, hes not big enuf for us, were MASSIVE, hes not.

i reckon we shud give fergeh 10million quid to cum n manage us, cos then he'll sort owt the dressin room and then we can harp on at the munichs about ow we got there managoh.

we shud buy rooneh, fletchoh and evroh, cos there mint and then i can rip my rag mates bout ow we got there players

its not fair, there so luckeh... 5-1!
fuck off rag

we can smell you even from this distance

Bout time...some common fookin sense.

CLAPPING-GIF.gif

KiddoManc said:
dont no bout u lot right but i reckon we gottoh get rida manchineh, hes not big enuf for us, were MASSIVE, hes not.

i reckon we shud give fergeh 10million quid to cum n manage us, cos then he'll sort owt the dressin room and then we can harp on at the munichs about ow we got there managoh.

we shud buy rooneh, fletchoh and evroh, cos there mint and then i can rip my rag mates bout ow we got there players

Oh Dear oh dear.......

KiddoManc said:

Why is a manc accent a thing of derision for you? Is it cos you're yank not manc?

THis is how it feels to be city
this is how it feels to be manc
this is how it feels when
your clubs not owed to the bank!
Glazer in!!

lloydie said:
Why is a manc accent a thing of derision for you? Is it cos you're yank not manc?

Glazer in!!
Shit... You've got me...

I've never been to Old Trafford in my life, I live in Chicago, and my favourite song is Glory Glory Man U.

KiddoManc said:
lloydie said:

Glazer in!!
Shit... You've got me...

I've never been to Old Trafford in my life, I live in Chicago, and my favourite song is Glory Glory Man U.

Actually, you are from Norwich, and I doubt you've ever been to Old Trafford. I guess you recently became confused due to all of the bright green and yellow colours at Old Trafford.

I don't really know why I'm typing this, you;re banned anyway.

mancini can stay, he just needs to realize our players arent good enough for what hes trying to do..we dont have any versatile midfielders but barry and hes losing his pace. so the 3 defensive mids thing is not going to work with us. for one. the italian league is slow and you will have 5 seconds on the ball.. here you might have 1 or 2 most of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.