Mancini IN ..

Ye f@@k it i'm in. Yesterday I was really pissed off and wanted him to go. Today i've thought about him a lot and if it wasn't for the Rags having the superb run that they're having the table wouldn't look so bad. The Rags like us have lost 3 league games it's draws that have cost us turn a few of those draws into wins and it looks better but we can't. Mancini will learn from this and so will the owners they'll realise that you can't stand still like we did in the summer. For me he has to buy a top class striker to replace Mario and the out going Tevez. He has to buy a very decent winger a midfielder and another CB. I'd break the bank for Bale and 1 of Cavani or Falcao. Fellaini as the midfielder can both attack and defend. Don't think we need a top CB as Kompany and Nastasic to me look good enough together so i'd go Hangeland as he'd be free. Those players would probably cost us 100m+ but boy would that strengthen us and give us different options against bus parking f@@kers. These 4 signings would make us a scary outfit :) Mancini will know what we need it's upto the owners to deliver which i'm sure they will do and after 3 trophys in 3 seasons he deserves another shot at the title.

chicagoblues said:
..and who ever wants out ..please don't let the door slam your rear end

I'm with you, and if the door slams on their hindquarters, make sure it hits and leaves a big bruise!

I get confused at times about the Mancini out threads on here.

When you go to the games at the Etihad, or away, the one chant that will echo and reverberate around the stadium, without fail, is the 'Mancini' song.

He has done no wrong in my eyes, and I hope he is around for many years to come.

He can piss of to Monaco, or one of the other 6 offers he had last summer. The past month he has looked like he has no interest in being the manager of Manchester City. He looks disinterested and in all honesty, bored. I don't know if he is pissed about Mario being sold, or what, but truly looks like he doesn't want to be here any more.

warhawkmoski said:
He can piss of to Monaco, or one of the other 6 offers he had last summer. The past month he has looked like he has no interest in being the manager of Manchester City. He looks disinterested and in all honesty, bored. I don't know if he is pissed about Mario being sold, or what, but truly looks like he doesn't want to be here any more.
Really? Cuz what I saw was a man who was so animated he can't wait to rip off the heads of his players.

I don't like bobby as a manager I'm not jumping on the bandwagon I nvr have gr8 player good guy but not a great or good manager, for all the money spent on the team we don't half play dull unimaginative football. During his time here iv enjoyed the wins but barely ever the performances, there was a brief spell at the start of last season when I thought wow I got this guy wrong but it didn last, we lost to Chelsea in a game which we could&should have really won by halftime but for ref decisions we would have it was ultimately the ref that cost us that game. That loss however was too much to take for our bobby ever since then with few exceptions he has kept us well shackled and yes we hammered a few teams since then but so we should with the players we have & continue to do so regardless of manager. The thing is he's too concerned about losing and its dire to watch, our build up play is woefully slow god forbid we start an attack b4 our players get into there correct positions its far too predictable. When were forced into actually throwing caution to the wind,usually in the final few mins, upping the tempo being more direct we look dangerous wow shock who'd have thought. So y is it we have to wait for so long & leave it so late b4 playing like that, if he'd just mix it up a little its so infuriating seeing opportunities open up then close cos your team is playing at such a slow tempo. In his head he has the perfect way of playing and is so unwilling to tinker with his perfect game it will ultimately cost him his job, his perfect game doesn work its not suited to the champs league and its not suited to ours. Yes were 2nd and yes united have done great but guess what I don't care where united are they get mentioned way to much were talking about man city and mancini what man city & mancini are doing and the answer is not enough were 2nd cos of individual players ability not for playing better or Bobby being tactically astute, btw I'm quite happy being 2nd of course being 1st would be better I don't expect city to walk the league season after season and as a football I wouldn want that strange as it might sound to most what I do want tho is mancini out he's Benitez only more handsome :) i could go on and moan about his unrealistic transfer targets, the disgusting Sinclair affair, sorry but why buy a player u don't rate and ain't gonna play? Plan b player? Has mancini all over it when it comes to plan b he's clueless. if he needed so many English men y not just register one from the academy the money spent on him is wasted he'd been better off buying no one and saving towards his cavani or bale w/e he wants to blow big money on, the money this season spent on 'not improving the team' could have bought one of his targets. Should I mention the tevez affair? tevez refused to warm up cos he just sat down from warming up? I'm not excusing tevez in any way but mancinis reaction was terrible his reaction escalated the situation ten fold, good old red nose played a blinder in that situation quick to bk up his opposite number ... I wonder y. Or his lack of faith in the youngsters? Waits till the 92nd+ b4 bringing any inexperienced player on the pitch, I'm sorry for the rant but Im a passionate blue I have no faith in bobby and I no a lot here do and I understand to some extent but really look at his achievements then look at how he achieved and against who suddenly those achievements ain't so spectacular I no u can only beat what's put in front of u but last season we should have beat everyone and handsomely and we didn we won the league last season but don't think for one minute that we didn under achieve.
Sent from my HTC

ban-mcfc said:
City manager for the next 20 years please.

Yes, by all means, Mancini for Birmingham City manager for the next 20 years. He and the Venky's clan deserve each other.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:38 pm --<br /><br />
chicagoblues said:
..and who ever wants out ..please don't let the door slam your rear end

Please take a dip in Lake Michigan tonight. It's really lovely this time of year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.