Mancini is a very good coach, but...

FFS this is not an anti Mancini thread. mata of fact, I have never commented on an anti-Mancini thread before. Why? I think our manager is fine. I am just saying!!! Jose Mourihno is something else. If Mancini was Sneidjer, Jose Mourihnois Pele. Yep! That is all I am saying.

P/S: I am pro Mancini all the way. have no problems or qualms with him. Was just marveling at what I sae earlier tonite

Dax777 said:
FFS this is not an anti Mancini thread. mata of fact, I have never commented on an anti-Mancini thread before. Why? I think our manager is fine. I am just saying!!! Jose Mourihno is something else. If Mancini was Sneidjer, Jose Mourihnois Pele. Yep! That is all I am saying.

P/S: I am pro Mancini all the way. have no problems or qualms with him. Was just marveling at what I sae earlier tonite

Jose is a smart guy. Prior to last night Real never gave a stuff about the Cup competition. Nor did Barca. I doubt if few on here knew Spain had a cup competition before last night and even fewer know who won it last year.

But Jose knows he has to start somewhere with the league long gone and psychologically getting one over Barca prior to the one that matters, the CL semi final, is a smart move.

Fascinating to see if it makes a difference.

Dax777 said:

You have to learn Dax that if you try and give credit to any other manager on here especially the Special One, the Mancini Massive will be out in force to tell you that Mancini is the man.

Forgetting about City and our manager for a second credit has to be given to Jose, his achievements in the game are just ridiculous and he really is the Special One. A born winner!

Watched the game in Spain as I did the league game 4 days earlier. Have also heard all the buildup. And post match stuff. Both games have been dominated by Barca who had they had the rub of the green could have won very easily. Casillas made several fine saves last night. Mourinho once criticised Spurs for parking the bus. Well that´s what he is attempting now.

This might be all fine and dandy if he were managing Villareal or Malaga. He is however managing a team with quite a few world class, and less we forget very expenisve players. Last night they were lumping the ball forward at every opportunity. Maybe it will pay off next week I don´t know. I sincerely hope it doesn´t.

People have realised that Mancini is still in a position to deliver the exact same thing for City as Mourinho has done for Real Madrid? A domestic cup and CL qualification for next year? Providing Barca dick them in the CL of course. And getting CL qualification in La Liga if you're Real Madrid is about as difficult as getting it up for Cheryl Cole lay on her back strumming herself in front of you.

It was hilarious listening to the punditry after the Real Barca game last night. Basically saying Mourinho is justified by parking the bus against Barcelona because no matter how much you spend, some teams are just better than you at attacking football. Was sounding striking familiar to another situation a team finds themselves in sometimes..

Dax777 said:

We have another forum for general football threads. By putting it on the Bluemoon thread you relate it directly to city and therefore you have to expect it to be taken in the way it is.

Ridiculous thread ...

Mourinho is excellent at what he does , but the simple fact that the rags wouldn't swap him for Fergie in a million years should answer the question outright .....

whatever anyone thinks of Fergie it's hard to deny his consistent achievements at club level ... and Mourinho , should he ever get the job there , will find it incredibly difficult to equal or better them.

As for Mancini , well he's getting his chance to prove his worth in the Premiership , and the first City trophy will be the hardest to win ...... but it's now within' reach , and who knows what he can achieve after that?

Gelsons Dad said:
Dax777 said:

We have another forum for general football threads. By putting it on the Bluemoon thread you relate it directly to city and therefore you have to expect it to be taken in the way it is.
Ahhh! I see. My apologies then.

glen quagmire said:
Let's just get behind OUR OWN manager.

Fact.

Finally! We think we are already better than we are. We are in fourth place in the league and the FA Cup Final. We have a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way and a favorable opponent in the final. We haven't been sitting this pretty in 34 years and we want to sack our manager. I personally would love Mancini to be here for the next 10 years. Nothing breaks a team up like constant change at the manager position. I am behind Mancini and can't wait to see how this season pans out. CTID!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.