Mancini is giving ammo to the "Mancini out" crowd

Blue Haze

I defended him, but as far as I'm concerned, he did this to himself by not taking this seriously.

Any criticism he takes is his own fault. This wasn't United, Chelsea, or Real, it was WBA.

I'm not going to defend a man who keeps shooting himself in the foot and wondering why everyone around him are staring at him.

For his own sake, I hope he wins the FA, the Europa, or the Premier as justification for giving up on this trophy.

NewbBlue said:
I defended him, but as far as I'm concerned, he did this to himself by not taking this seriously.

Any criticism he takes is his own fault. This wasn't United, Chelsea, or Real, it was WBA.

I'm not going to defend a man who keeps shooting himself in the foot and wondering why everyone around him are staring at him.

For his own sake, I hope he wins the FA, the Europa, or the Premier as justification for giving up on this trophy.

YES your right, we should of played our BEST side and fuck our chances of getting top four and letting the real story unfold!!

Fuck all this champions league and picking the best player in the world shit off. when instead we could have played in the Carling cup final at Wembley.

TOP FOUR mate.... ;)

Petetheblu said:
NewbBlue said:

YES your right, we should of played our BEST side and fuck our chances of getting top four and letting the real story unfold!!

Fuck all this champions league and picking the best player in the world shit off. when instead we could have played in the Carling cup final at Wembley.

TOP FOUR mate.... ;)

For sure another semi-final is much more important than fourth place!!!!!

Lol

Personally, with the mood of some of the "fans" at the moment he isn't going to get a chance, just like Hughes. Because of this and the general support, I don't think we have a hope in hell of beating Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.