Mancini learning fast

sergiokun said:
Markie07 said:
I'm worried (i always worry) he knows some thing about what his future is going to be.

Its the way he is talking little things like "i'm proud of the club" "it's the best season for 50 years"

I really hope he is staying and i'm just worrying for worryings sake.

We don't no what khaldoon is going to do but i think the owners won't sack him and i would love mancini to stay many years

Not a city fan by any means..more of an ABU (anyone but united..or liverpool even!)....and so from a more neutral less emotional view heres my take:

Mancini is the business. I dont think he should be sacked and hes done a seriously good job, unfortunately little things have got in the way for city and I genuinely think they may well win the season next year if he stays. Literally the only place hes gone wrong in my opinion has been how hes handled certain players (tevez affair and dzeko) and the media at the time- but hes class and could build something big at city. If he stays and hes given the backing I feel City will hundred percent contend for champions league and the prem HOWEVER:

I do think his press conference was odd and I disagree about mind games or whatever. He looks a broken man. Hes given up.
Even after City scored and were running riot he just seemed lost and depressed. Maybe its the hurt of potentially losing the title- or his job?..time will tell. I just thought his body language was unbelievably negative, dissappointed, sluggish.
Had you boys won on the weekend, and united won tonight (as expected)...they would have been 5 points ahead so surely if Mancini feels its over now, he would have felt this way before Arsenal?..Its baffling.

I succesfully persuaded a mate to put money on Wigan tonight, and even after the weekend I felt the title was NOT over. This is where Mancini has to believe in himself and I just think hes lacking that belief now.

If City win all their remaining games...they will WIN the title. I thought united would lose today and ill say it again-United will definitely drop 2 points at least somewhere along the line (potentially sunderland? everton?).

What will decide the title along with the derby imo is City's away form, and with Mancini's body language tonight I just feel you boys will slip up at Norwich or most probably Newcastle.

I seriously seriously hope I'm wrong...its been one incredible football season and I hope Mancini is smiling at the end of it.

Good luck

Mancini had this to say, after todays game:

Someone may make a thread out of it, it is interesting nonetheless.

" “I thought Mario would be banned for six or seven games, that’s why i said he wouldn’t play again this season,” said Mancini.

“He only got three games so I’m pleased for this. He will be back for Manchester United [on April 30], he will be ready.”

Did not see it anywhere. He'll be here next year. Time to support him.

krisstassen said:
sergiokun said:
Markie07 said:
I'm worried (i always worry) he knows some thing about what his future is going to be.

Its the way he is talking little things like "i'm proud of the club" "it's the best season for 50 years"

I really hope he is staying and i'm just worrying for worryings sake.

We don't no what khaldoon is going to do but i think the owners won't sack him and i would love mancini to stay many years

Not a city fan by any means..more of an ABU (anyone but united..or liverpool even!)....and so from a more neutral less emotional view heres my take:

Cheers mate.
Mancini is the business. I dont think he should be sacked and hes done a seriously good job, unfortunately little things have got in the way for city and I genuinely think they may well win the season next year if he stays. Literally the only place hes gone wrong in my opinion has been how hes handled certain players (tevez affair and dzeko) and the media at the time- but hes class and could build something big at city. If he stays and hes given the backing I feel City will hundred percent contend for champions league and the prem HOWEVER:

I do think his press conference was odd and I disagree about mind games or whatever. He looks a broken man. Hes given up.
Even after City scored and were running riot he just seemed lost and depressed. Maybe its the hurt of potentially losing the title- or his job?..time will tell. I just thought his body language was unbelievably negative, dissappointed, sluggish.
Had you boys won on the weekend, and united won tonight (as expected)...they would have been 5 points ahead so surely if Mancini feels its over now, he would have felt this way before Arsenal?..Its baffling.

I succesfully persuaded a mate to put money on Wigan tonight, and even after the weekend I felt the title was NOT over. This is where Mancini has to believe in himself and I just think hes lacking that belief now.

If City win all their remaining games...they will WIN the title. I thought united would lose today and ill say it again-United will definitely drop 2 points at least somewhere along the line (potentially sunderland? everton?).

What will decide the title along with the derby imo is City's away form, and with Mancini's body language tonight I just feel you boys will slip up at Norwich or most probably Newcastle.

I seriously seriously hope I'm wrong...its been one incredible football season and I hope Mancini is smiling at the end of it.

Good luck

Puta said:
Mancini had this to say, after todays game:

Someone may make a thread out of it, it is interesting nonetheless.

" “I thought Mario would be banned for six or seven games, that’s why i said he wouldn’t play again this season,” said Mancini.

“He only got three games so I’m pleased for this. He will be back for Manchester United [on April 30], he will be ready.”

Did not see it anywhere. He'll be here next year. Time to support him.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man.
I really ache to believe this.
My dream is still alive

bondsman said:
I love mancini always have. I still think he has improved virtually every player in our squad especially the defenders. Forza mancini

It was great to hear his song sung so often tonight. He is mint. I care not a shite what the doubters say.

I think he's doing the right thing. Lift the pressure off the players, then pile the media pressure on the Rags.

Quality press conference mancini

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/April/Roberto-Mancini-previews-Norwich-v-Man-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... v-Man-City</a>

AdamManCity said:
Quality press conference mancini

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/April/Roberto-Mancini-previews-Norwich-v-Man-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... v-Man-City</a>

Piss taking Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.