Mancini likes Oasis!

Tricky_Trev

Pmsl. Watch the pre-match presser on the OS. At around the 5:30 mark. He is asked whether it's important that our players behave themselves on the pitch in light of what happened in the 1st leg. Mancini's response was "Don't look back in anger. It's good, yeah? Fantastic Oasis." Pmsl. As his English continues to improve, we are beginning to see more and more of his personality. I love this guy.

It's even better the way he says it "Wassis, very good yaaa?"

He he....wassis. This guy is friggin smooth as a smooth thing that's just been planed, then sandpapered with the finest grade sandpaper.

The whole presser was good. I really like the way he is emphasising the game is important because it will take us to a final and not just because its a derby. I also think the jurno who asked the question has never been to a milan derby. And the way he dismissed the last question was good too. "I have 20 players and they are all available to play tomorrow".

I wonder if any of the papers will use the "don't look back in anger" quote?

He does handle himself well. Don't want to bring up MH but in fairness he is best comparison atm and I just get the feeling Mancio is a bit more honest. MH was good with the press as well but I really like Mancini's style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.