Mancini lost more games than Hughes....already!!

BatBlue said:
rkmrecordz said:
hull game was a f'ng disgrace. bad line up from the start; no hope for the top 4 now.

and the award for biggest over reaction goes to.........you
still got 2 games in hand over everyone around us

if we keep on playing like we did against everton and hull, those 2 games in hand wont matter.

I stuck up for Hughes and now I find myself sticking up for Mancini.

He has barely been in the job and this type of performance was common under Hughes but we managed to eek out draws.

We have to be patient.

mcfcdjr said:
rkmrecordz said:
hull game was a f'ng disgrace. bad line up from the start; no hope for the top 4 now.

Come on mate I know it was a shocker today but top 4 gone ??? I dont think so pal....we are still 6th 3 points behind liverpool with 2 games in hand and 1 behind spurs with game in hand. Still think we will get top 4 come end of season. Cant deny they all need a kick up the arse after todays shower of shite !!!

i wished the guys played with a sense of urgency; yes we have games in hand but we need to tighten shit up or else.

Bombo said:
good point made by the op wasnt hughes fate decided cos we drew against hull according to mr cook well they just beat us garry what does that mean

Wouldn't be surprized if Cook and Marwood wern't picking the team for Hughes and Mancini. Some really bad formations in my opinion.

Bombo said:
good point made by the op wasnt hughes fate decided cos we drew against hull according to mr cook well they just beat us garry what does that mean

It means we lost. That is it, we can't win them all. Hughes wasnt fired on the strength of one match, he was given the money to sign whoever he wanted and the pattern of performances/results were not going well and shown nop sign of improvement.

If we continue to play like we did today Mancini will get the boot no question. However i have 100% belief in him and can take the odd loss as lond as we win inbetween rather than draw at home after throwing countless leads away

Revolver said:
I stuck up for Hughes and now I find myself sticking up for Mancini.

He has barely been in the job and this type of performance was common under Hughes but we managed to eek out draws.

We have to be patient.
Yep; I stuck up for Hughes as well, a futile cause as it turned out. What I will say now is to get behind the manager, just as I did for the previous incumbent.

Sheikh n Bake said:
rkmrecordz said:

yes today was crap but we've still got a good chance. the knee jerk reactions are just getting more and more stupid

different people same old comments!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.