Mancini makes jest of united: Manchester United are the favo

Jake From Number 84 said:
We need to strengthen but only to cover Serious injuries.

Aside from that, with a title winning season galvanising the squad, we're much stronger a unit than last term without any new additions.
Exactly.

Nasri, Aguero, Clichy all with a blue year under their belt. Add to that the likelyhood of the **** being around all year, his partnership with Aguero was frightening at times. Our squad know each other, there's no reason we shouldn't hit the ground running.

One off season without marquee signings isn't a step backwards. It's actually the result of some huge steps forward.

We do need more strength in depth, I suspect the board will want a decent run at the champions league in the next season or two. To do this and compete in the league we do need a few more players, especially a world class centre back. Let's face it we always need cover in that department due to injuries and you've got to accept a few cards so suspensions too.

Still don't trust tevez not to throw a strop again but him and aguerrrrrrrooooo do seem to have hit it off, keeps sergio happy which is good news for the goals for column.

As for the scum, don't write them off, they'll always pox one nils and have refs in their pockets. Can see chelski been stronger this term and poss arse too.

Can we win it? Yep but so can they...

Even if Fergie, Giggs, Scholes, Ferdinand retire, Vidic and Rooney leave and they turn shit, i'll still always live in fear their going to win the treble every season. I know a few reds who think the same about Liverpool.

Just taking pressure off the team and himself, loading a bit more pressure on Marwood to complete the transfers.

I think if we mainly focus on the league we will still keep united at bay but will Mancini want to do just that or make a proper push for at least a semi final in the champs league? If we had abit more depth we would threaten on both fronts but at present we will have to settle for just pushing to retain the tittle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.