Mancini: "no contact with Rooney"

BlueDejong

Mancini: "no contact with Rooney..great player but he is a Man Utd player..not our problem.."

Roberto Mancini press conf: 'Rooney is very good player but I think he will stay at United'

BlueDejong said:
Mancini: "no contact with Rooney..great player but he is a Man Utd player..not our problem.."

Roberto Mancini press conf: 'Rooney is very good player but I think he will stay at United'

Good reply

seeing his current form, i'm sure every rival manager would want him to stay at sinking ship rag.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm --<br /><br />seeing his current form, i'm sure every rival manager would want him to stay at sinking ship rag.

in bobby we trust,thats that put to bed,can we now get on with securing a champions lge place insted of wanking over this fat ****

shaiomarali said:
seeing his current form, i'm sure every rival manager would want him to stay at sinking ship rag.

-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm --

seeing his current form, i'm sure every rival manager would want him to stay at sinking ship rag.

Correct but that doesn't mean he doesn't want him. he cant come out and say yes he wants him because 1) he's not our player 2) its October and so cant sign him yet anyway and 3) how much of a idiot would he look he he says he wants him and says he do everything in his power to sign him, then Rooney signs a contract extension.

marco said:
in bobby we trust,thats that put to bed,can we now get on with securing a champions lge place insted of wanking over this fat ****

This

Dont care where he goes but the upset it cause to the rags is what i am enjoying

However, now we know he is available it might me a good swap opportunity for Adebayor?

Does anyone else think this saga is very Tevez like, coming to end of contract, NO i dont wanna resign aka deal done ? with us or someone else ?

Anyone who thinks that Marwood and Cook haven't already spoken to Gill is kidding themselves. This is potentially the most controversial transfer since the inception of the premier league. A lot of emotions running high. Neither side will want to fan the supporters flames - I can even see a scenario where we will make absolutely no comment until the week he signs (if he signs).

mcrpogue said:
However, now we know he is available it might me a good swap opportunity for Adebayor?

Maybe but prefer a swap deal for Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.