Mancini: "no contact with Rooney"

Dear me. There's a few naive people on this thread.

How could he possibly say we have conatcted him? He's under contract.

Imagine if behind the scenes at United it's common knowledge we have turned his head and he's on his way to City and then Ferguson hears THAT from Mancini....HE'LL GO FUCKING SPARE!!!! All this turmoil we've possibly created and we're denying all knowledge.

Mancini's winning the mind games this season up to now (he NEVER mentions United as in contention for winning the title you will notice) and this could be more of the same.

I'm loving all this.

He's hardly gonna say we discussed this with rooney in lap dancing bar in blackpool at the weekend.

m27 said:
Dear me. There's a few naive people on this thread.

How could he possibly say we have conatcted him? He's under contract.

Imagine if behind the scenes at United it's common knowledge we have turned his head and he's on his way to City and then Ferguson hears THAT from Mancini....HE'LL GO FUCKING SPARE!!!! All this turmoil we've possibly created and we're denying all knowledge.

Mancini's winning the mind games this season up to now (he NEVER mentions United as in contention for winning the title you will notice) and this could be more of the same.

I'm loving all this.
Good point about him not mentioning the rags as title contenders. Always makes me laugh when he's asked about who can win the title he just says Chelsea (and occasionally Arsenal).

marco said:
in bobby we trust,thats that put to bed,can we now get on with securing a champions lge place insted of wanking over this fat ****

Hahahahahahaha

Put to bed?

Possibly the most naive comment in this forum's long history.

Mancini said exactly what he should say. From City's perspective this needs to be treated discretely unless and until he is signed, sealed and delivered.

Mancini's poor English has been a concern for me in the past but at times like this it is an absolute God send! He hides behind it very cleverly in these situations

I know that this is adding 2+2 to get £35 million, but there were a number of press photographers camped outside the Bridgewater hospital in Manchester today where we do our medicals.......... do they know something we don't?

Either he has tapped him up or he hasn't.

Whichever it is, the answer remains the same.

Kinell, innit obvious?

hcblue said:
I know that this is adding 2+2 to get £35 million, but there were a number of press photographers camped outside the Bridgewater hospital in Manchester today where we do our medicals.......... do they know something we don't?

Well as we won't be able to do anything about the Rooney situation til January, I very much doubt it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.