Mourinho's record against them is P6 W4 D2 L0 F10 A4

Which one would you prefer?
must have missed a goal i thought they beat Mancini 2-0 both times
so yeah i prefer Jose plus hes more handsome as i`m sure you`ve noticed

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mancini's record against Everton P2 W0 D0 L2 F0 A5

Slight difference in personnel available to Mancini though tbf.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Well let's give Mourinho our city side and watch him be a miracle worker..
I highly doubt it.. I think Mancini deserves time to make the side perform as they should.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Obviously Mourinho.

Thing is though. Mancini hasn't done much wrong. It's not his team and with a bit more luck, you would be well clear sitting at 4th - not bad for his first season.

It's okay going out and replacing Mancini, but do you want decent football too? You won't really get that with Mourinho.

The answer to your problems?

Step forward Mr Gus Hiddink...

Here's a stat for you while we're playing that game:

Three wins in our last ten games.

That isn't good enough in my book. I'm not saying we should sack him, we should never have sacked Hughes, but we should give him at least the whole of next season to see what he can do. If then he hasn't make significant improvements we can bin him.

Here's a fact not a stat, Hughes has the record for the most premier league draws as man city manager. Hughes brought in RSC, Toure, Adebayor, Barry, SWP.

The above mentioned players are out of their depth in trying to be in a top 4 side.

Here's another fact - Roberto Mancini wasted a transfer window and is now reaping the benefits of that decision. Top 4 my arse!!!!

masterwig said:
Here's a stat for you while we're playing that game:

Three wins in our last ten games.

That isn't good enough in my book. I'm not saying we should sack him, we should never have sacked Hughes, but we should give him at least the whole of next season to see what he can do. If then he hasn't make significant improvements we can bin him.

To be fair I think Hughes went on a run this season of 3 wins in 12 and two of those wins were against Scunthorpe and Arsenals youth team. For nearly every negative Mancini stat there seems to be a worse one for good old Sparky.

I don't get how we can judge him so soon, let him make his squad! Half of the inter players who beat Chelsea were his and we saw how they played, let him buy more than two players and we will see. Like letting another painter take over a painting half why through when the first painter made a bit if a balls up of it, then not allowing him the resources to fix it, give him a new peice of paper keep some of the old colours that made it look pretty good but get some new ones to fix it good and proper! Strange metaphor I know :)

Prestwich_Blue said:

Unless we move into a two team league with Everton neither stat is relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.