Mancini or Hiddink

Whats the obsesseion with Joachim Löw? Mancini's honours piss all over Löw's, why on earth do you think he'll do a better job than Bobby?

Crackers.

Forza Mancini, it's a marathon not a sprint.

FORZA CITY said:
Whats the obsesseion with Joachim Löw? Mancini's honours piss all over Löw's, why on earth do you think he'll do a better job than Bobby?

Crackers.

Mancini's "honours" are from Italy.
This is england, the football is faster and more attacking. If you ever watched Inter when mancini was manager which I very much doubt you did you would see he always played very negative football. Mancini trys to counter what the other team are doing instead of playing his own game. Its defend defend defend.

Loew may not have the same kind of record as mancini but he knows how to play attractive attacking football. Just look at germany in the world cup, dont think I need say much more.

20sbc07 said:
FORZA CITY said:

Crackers.

Mancini's "honours" are from Italy.
This is england, the football is faster and more attacking. If you ever watched Inter when mancini was manager which I very much doubt you did you would see he always played very negative football. Mancini trys to counter what the other team are doing instead of playing his own game. Its defend defend defend.

Loew may not have the same kind of record as mancini but he knows how to play attractive attacking football. Just look at germany in the world cup, dont think I need say much more.

Just because JL had a decent world cup with his national side doesn't mean he'll cut the mustart in the premier league, a league in which is has zero experience. With Germany, he had a set or young, hungry players at his disposal who were playing their heart out for their country, not a set of over-paid pre-madonna's.

mancini all the way!! these so called city fans put a downer on a good weekend. we're not special any more, like spurs fans booing redknapp the other week. total dick heads thanks

FORZA CITY said:

Crackers.

Ian Holloway has no honours, and hes a very good manager. Mancini took on a very strong Inter side who probably could of won the title uncoached, not to mention the fact most of their rivals we're in the middle of a gambling scandal. That's not to say I don't like Mancini, I'm just saying honours means very little, it's going beyond the expectations of the team is the sign of a good manager.

Bobby4Mayor said:
FORZA CITY said:

Crackers.

Ian Holloway has no honours, and hes a very good manager. Mancini took on a very strong Inter side who probably could of won the title uncoached, not to mention the fact most of their rivals we're in the middle of a gambling scandal. That's not to say I don't like Mancini, I'm just saying honours means very little, it's going beyond the expectations of the team is the sign of a good manager.

Even before the betting scandal, Mancini still managed to win Inter their first piece of silverware for 7 years. Also, what he did as Fiorentina and Lazio was no mean feat. He took charge of a debt ridden club in crisis (Fiorentina) without having any of the neccessary managerial ''badges'', and won them the Italian cup. Then, at Lazio, again a club suffering finincially, he again won the Italian cup, got them to the semi-finals of the UEFA cup and got them back into the Champions League.

EDIT: By the way, as for that Inter side winning the title uncoached, Roma had a very strong side back then and hadn't suffered from the calcopoli scandal. Whats more, Benitez has basically taken charge of Mourinho's Inter side from last season that won the treble and look at them now? What a difference a manager makes.

Owen Coyle next

6 month contract though

I don't know why City bother with 3/4 year contracts for managers. Far too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.