Mancini out <---(joke) LOL

peoffrey said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
tonight was a good result. it's a fuckin tough place to go and get something at st andrews.

They're 17th in the league! City are doing enough to get results but not grinding them out. Leicester, Notts County... Shit teams.
they are 17th in the league fair enough, but look at their record against the top 4 sides in the last 2 years.
Won 1
Lost 1
Drew the rest, would have taken a draw before we kicked off. But as it goes on here, MANCINI OUT, PEARCE IN

stimo said:
they are 17th in the league fair enough, but look at their record against the top 4 sides in the last 2 years.
Won 1
Lost 1
Drew the rest, would have taken a draw before we kicked off. But as it goes on here, MANCINI OUT, PEARCE IN

I wouldn't have taken a draw before kick off. We've won at Wigan, West Brom, West Ham and Fulham this season whilst all those sides were struggling. The point is that we apparently did enough last night to win yet unprofessionalism saw the points dropped. Leicester and Notts County have also troubled City. January throughout was quite poor. Arsenal battered us etc.

And what on earth is that comment about Pearce? I personally want Mancini to be given the full season at an absolute minimum and then backed if things are looking good. 4th or silverware looks good but 5th and nothing looks less good. He has to deliver asap. Everything is there for him.

Matty said:
If you have to indicate it's a joke by actually saying so, and then adding LOL just to emphasise the point, the odds are it isn't actually funny.

I Did'nt put the <---(joke) part in the title i'm guessing a mod done it, i just put "Mancini out LOL"

so there! ner ner ner nerrrr

6a011571ec93fe970b0120a6ca1d1b970b-320pi

Glazers_Wallet said:
Matty said:
If you have to indicate it's a joke by actually saying so, and then adding LOL just to emphasise the point, the odds are it isn't actually funny.

I Did'nt put the <---(joke) part in the title i'm guessing a mod done it, i just put "Mancini out LOL"

so there! ner ner ner nerrrr

6a011571ec93fe970b0120a6ca1d1b970b-320pi

In which case you probably SHOULD have put the word joke in as it clearly wasn't evident from your original title, or perhaps simply not posted at all. Sometimes quality trumps quantity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.