Mancini Outers....

JOGAMIGMOG

Team supported
Manchester City, England and Levante Union Deportiva
We've finally got a Manager who won't take any shit - off anyone.
We're top of the league.
More clean sheets than anyone.
He wins trophies.

Could all Mancini outers please leave the building.

To be perfectly honest, those who slag the 'Mancini Outers' every time we win are nearly as bad as the 'Mancini Outers' who come on here every single time we lose.

However, I agree with your post!

JOGAMIGMOG said:
We're top of the league.
He wins trophies.
opinion of a manager will be up and down with the season. I understand standing 100% behind a manager, but sometimes they need to hear dissatisfaction. Personally, i think Mancini is doing a great job implementing a system, a system which breeds success. I hope for a title this year, but still, this is a building year. I'd love to take 3 at Old Trafford and beat Arsenal next time, but I'll take a draw. It's gotten so much better these last two years it's unbelievable. Instead of calling out other fans, let's just all get on the train and enjoy every minute.
CTID from the States

LouisianaBluesFan said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
We're top of the league.
He wins trophies.
opinion of a manager will be up and down with the season. I understand standing 100% behind a manager, but sometimes they need to hear dissatisfaction. Personally, i think Mancini is doing a great job implementing a system, a system which breeds success. I hope for a title this year, but still, this is a building year. I'd love to take 3 at Old Trafford and beat Arsenal next time, but I'll take a draw. It's gotten so much better these last two years it's unbelievable. Instead of calling out other fans, let's just all get on the train and enjoy every minute.
CTID from the States

Going off topic totally here, but your location sounds really exotic - I'm jealous!

malg said:
To be perfectly honest, those who slag the 'Mancini Outers' every time we win are nearly as bad as the 'Mancini Outers' who come on here every single time we lose.

However, I agree with your post!

I feel the fact that we've gone top of the league seems to conflict with the perception that we have disruptive players and poor squad discipline and the media's and some fans' view that Mancini is a weak manager.

Point taken about the first bit though! :)

malg said:
LouisianaBluesFan said:
CTID from the States

Going off topic totally here, but your location sounds really exotic - I'm jealous!

exotic? no haha
It's pretty warm here, about 80 yesterday.
It's snowed twice in my lifetime haha
Watching snow at a match makes me extremely jealous!

JOGAMIGMOG said:
We're top of the league.
He wins trophies.

Could all Mancini outers please leave the building.

another pathetic post about in and outers.

very few ,if any, want or wanted mancini out, stop dragging up shit its fucking boring.

yet again, I think no one wanted Mancini gone, they just wanted to let go of frustrations. I don't care who you are, God or Mourinho or whoever. Fans will slag you off, they will boo because they can. No one likes to lose. That doesn't mean the fans don't like Mancini, it just means they're frustrated. Is Mancini on this website looking to see what our opinion is of him? no, so let the fans do what they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.