Mancini press conference

MSP said:
He said we would win Bayern in Munich, Napoli at Naples, Sporting at home, that Tevez would never play for City again and probably some more that I can't recall.

I don't care what he says anymore tbh. Would rather see some confident and motivation talk results on the pitch.

He isn't always proved right but he's always right to say it.

So was Malcolm Allison wrong to hold 4 fingers up to the stretford end to tell them how many we'd win by? Of course he wasn't it's one of the greatest things any city manager has done.
I can't fathom how anyone can have a problem with our manager saying we'll win the league - it's absolutely brilliant.
If anyone laughs if we don't - fuck them
Taggart used to say they'll win the league every single season before they finally won it.
Of all the things to criticise the manager for this is not one of them

Pam said:
MSP said:
He said we would win Bayern in Munich, Napoli at Naples, Sporting at home, that Tevez would never play for City again and probably some more that I can't recall.

I don't care what he says anymore tbh. Would rather see some confident and motivation talk results on the pitch.

I would say he absolutely always has a right to say it.

How it looks when you decide to avoid "I think we can win this and I'm optimist" but chose "We'll win this" and then get beaten or well beaten sometimes, it's another thing.

Anyway, nothing important to me. As I said, I'm more interested that his team talk produce some results on the pitch and the way we played some games recently doesn't suggest it had.

Blue Tooth said:
1_barry_conlon said:
twinkletoes said:
I take it you havent heard of the Cabal?

I've sent my Trojan horse into the Cabal but keep it to yourself. When he's fully integrated i'll update you.;-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2PdyxMtiYM[/youtube]

It`s backs against the walls. Time for big Barnsley, Mick McCarthy airlines for all away trips with Spike......Allan Harper class all the way.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm6VC5gdaFA[/youtube]

MSP said:
Pam said:
MSP said:

I would say he absolutely always has a right to say it.

How it looks when you decide to avoid "I think we can win this and I'm optimist" but chose "We'll win this" and then get beaten or well beaten sometimes, it's another thing.

Anyway, nothing important to me. As I said, I'm more interested that his team talk produce some results on the pitch and the way we played some games recently doesn't suggest it had.

vented well now. stresses what you want. well break our balls. anyway in a couple of months you will be to stress on a mid-table team's forum.

Was it Yoda from star wards who said "there is no try, there is do or do not."

Mancini is a winner and I hope this inspires the club you go on and win

Bluekiwi said:
Didsbury Dave said:
frasermcfc said:
Reporter "Can Tevez be the difference in the title race?"

Mancini "We will win the title"

He's not said that, has he?

Please no.

If he hadn't said it what sort of signal would that send to the players?
"please no"!
fucking hell what a drama queen,took him 4 minutes from the OP to fire his first reply in and thats the best he could muster .Paitence davy boy... you can do better ,you sound like a school girl

Joga Bonito said:
Was it Yoda from star wards who said "there is no try, there is do or do not."

Mancini is a winner and I hope this inspires the club you go on and win

You Yoda'd Yoda ;)

"Do or Do not. There is no try" is the correct answer (says my geeky brother, of course!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.