Mancini selling everyone

Bonol

Mancini will be toast before he sell's anyone. One of the daftist decisions in the history of football to replace Hughes with this fuckining idiot. He wont be selling anyone, the daft twat will be sacked, and on that day i will be having a big celebratory barbaque.

Bonol said:
Mancini will be toast before he sell's anyone. One of the daftist decisions in the history of football to replace Hughes with this fuckining idiot. He wont be selling anyone, the daft twat will be sacked, and on that day i will be having a big celebratory barbaque.

Dont tell me, let me guess....you dont like Roberto do you?

Am I right?

Sarcasm or not.....I can't tell at this time of night.

Really don't understand what you are on about, your threads are so boring and meaningless.

He should be sacked because?

And selling everyone, thats all bullshit released by media. Hes got much more important other stuff to concentrate on.

Bonol said:

At least 1000 of your posts have been about how much you hate Mancini, Talk about something else.
I think you are either Craig Bellamy or Mark Hughes.

The daftist decision in football was sacking Hughes! Definetly dont agree with that mate, As Iain Dowie would say 'Look At The Stats' ,Mancini has a better record than Hughes since he came in and there not even Mancini's signings.

Forza Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.