Mancini should have some of this pinned up

i3s4lf.gif

km09 said:
Wonder If Yaya and Kolo Know Rooney said that. Hope it will spur them on to Win Monday.

Yaya knows. he actually responded to it;

"If Rooney thought Ivory Coast losing was funny then that’s up to him. I like Rooney, he is a great player. All I can say is that losing in the ACoN has made my determination to win the Premier League even bigger. Hopefully at the end of the ­season it will be me laughing and not Rooney. That would be good"

silva_21 said:
km09 said:
Wonder If Yaya and Kolo Know Rooney said that. Hope it will spur them on to Win Monday.

"If Rooney thought Ivory Coast losing was funny then that’s up to him. I like Rooney, he is a great player. All I can say is that losing in the ACoN has made my determination to win the Premier League even bigger. Hopefully at the end of the ­season it will be me laughing and not Rooney. That would be good"
i hope he snaps rooney in half, fuck england just snap the twat.

silva_21 said:
km09 said:

A dignified response to a fucking idiot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.