Mancini Song

gazinho said:
zandvoort blue said:
And a complete lack of imagination..........

Just answering the question ZB and just for the record i also think its highly unimaginative

Yeh I know, not having a go....it`s just that every player we sign the only song that gets sung is based upon this......it should be banned.

zandvoort blue said:
gazinho said:
Just answering the question ZB and just for the record i also think its highly unimaginative

Yeh I know, not having a go....it`s just that every player we sign the only song that gets sung is based upon this......it should be banned.

Steady on.

zandvoort blue said:
gazinho said:

instead of moaning on a forum go to the game with an imaginative song and get it going then

zandvoort blue said:
gazinho said:

well you know what to do Beethoven, compose one put it on here and start it off on wednesday night ;0)

BlueMooner87 said:
zandvoort blue said:
instead of moaning on a forum go to the game with an imaginative song and get it going then

It was just too cold for that today............

big blueballs said:
zandvoort blue said:
well you know what to do Beethoven, compose one put it on here and start it off on wednesday night ;0)

Go back a page Einstein and you`ll find a composure...........

It would be absolutely pointless to make a song up, if a good song get's made up it won't get sung anyway, we have made plenty of great tunes up on here and you never hear them and more than likely never ever will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.