Mancini song

it will never sound good because we nicked it from Arsenal which I find embarrassing. So we need a new one. Liverpool, the rags, and arsenal are inventive with their songs yet we seem to have to steal them from them

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I agree it's not very inventive at all, but I reckon it sounds great when you hear it on tele, and really clear.

It really does sound great on the TV. The announcers often say something about it as well, and they always point out when Mancini acknowledges the fans singing.

mcrpogue said:
It doesnt say alot and is becoming quite tiring. Can we come up with something new? I propose something along the lines of Just on Roberto, to the tune of Just one cornetto. Im sure that it will give him a laugh.

Can anyone muck in?

'Just on Roberto'? Ooh yes please!

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Forza Mancini
Forza Mancini
He came from Italy,
To manage City,
Forza Mancini.

Not much different i know, but more catchy in my opinion.

I love this.

the wooooooooooah bit is tiresome and everyone uses it, it's shit tbh.

When do songs ever say much? Singing a players name doesn't 'say much' at all but it works.

It's a way of showing our appreciation to the manager of which he acknowledges, leave it as it is I say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.