Mancini speaks.....injury updates.

this

..................shay......................

pz.......mr.............vk.............jg

..........ndj.............barry.........

swp.........................bellamy

...................rob..................

..............carlito....................

Hopefully Richards,Swp and Robinho fit then. Maybe Rsc on bench? Shame for Nedum.

We would have to get someone signed tonight or early morning for them to play.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
this

That looks scary! In a good way!

avoidconfusion said:
this

would destroy them

Craig said:
I so hope SWP is fit for this match we will need him to go box to box against Evra like he did against Cole.The thought of either Robbie or Petrov playing on the right is a scary one.Neither would get past him once and he'd have a free run forward at will.

Absolutely agree 101%. The thought of Petrov, against Evra, running in triangles 'looking like' he's trying to tackle, then jumping up and turning his back on it when he gets near. Scares me more than Shrek or anything else from the Forbidden City.

Left back is a worry for me. Valencia will rip Sylvenho or Garrido apart, no way can they defend against the likes of him.

slowhand_1000 said:
Craig said:
I so hope SWP is fit for this match we will need him to go box to box against Evra like he did against Cole.The thought of either Robbie or Petrov playing on the right is a scary one.Neither would get past him once and he'd have a free run forward at will.

Absolutely agree 101%. The thought of Petrov, against Evra, running in triangles 'looking like' he's trying to tackle, then jumping up and turning his back on it when he gets near. Scares me more than Shrek or anything else from the Forbidden City.

Left back is a worry for me. Valencia will rip Sylvenho or Garrido apart, no way can they defend against the likes of him.

That's why Bellamy will play on the left.

Kirkstall Blue said:
excellent new 12 mins CC semi final video on OS from Mancini

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video</a>

The more I see of him the more impressed I am. Lovin' his positive attitude and cool assuredness.

avoidconfusion said:
this

Petrov on the left and Bellers up front,instead of the great pretender,and i'd agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.