Mancini speaks!

HelloCity

Man City manager Roberto Mancini: "Which pressure? For what? You continue to say I am under pressure. Which pressure? Because some supporters say I did not put two strikers on, or journalists say I am too defensive? I am not under pressure. We are in fourth position. We have some problems. Since the start of the season it has been the case that if Carlos Tevez doesn't score, no-one does. We must improve that. But we have only played 13 games."

BBC SPORT

ManCityX said:
Man City manager Roberto Mancini: "Which pressure? For what? You continue to say I am under pressure. Which pressure? Because some supporters say I did not put two strikers on, or journalists say I am too defensive? I am not under pressure. We are in fourth position. We have some problems. Since the start of the season it has been the case that if Carlos Tevez doesn't score, no-one does. We must improve that. But we have only played 13 games."

BBC SPORT

Mancini you are crap

if you're not,you must be under pressure

this is England nor Seria A you scum

go play attacking football

or at least if you want to play boring football,win those fuckin games !!!!

Bullshit bullshit bullshit. Other players don't score because you don't allow them the opportunity to support counter attacks at pace and make runs into the box Mancini.

Well said mancini, we pretty much did all we could against a 100% defensive minded side and got unlucky not to win.
Defensively we're very solid, the chemistry upfront will come with time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.