Mancini to...ermm...Russia?!? Rumour of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falastur

Pretty sure this hasn't been posted...

Uh, so I'm a little weirded out by this one, guys. It has to be nonsense, surely, but it's weird that it ever got posted at all...

I saw an edit on that bastion of integrity and truthfulness - Wikipedia - that some Russian user had changed Mancini to being Russia's manager. He helpfully provided a citation, and (after translating on Google) here it is:

Shortly before his resignation Fursenko RFU signed a contract with Roberto Mancini

Tags Sergei Fursenko , Roberto Mancini, Manchester City England Premier League team of Russia RFS 's resignation

The head of the RAF Sergei Fursenko, shortly before his retirement, during Euro 2012, signed a six-year-old (before the World Cup 2018) contract with Roberto Mancini . Told Sports.ru Denis Bystrov learned from a reliable source in the ministry of sports.

The news was kept secret since the 47-year-old Italian has not terminated the contract with "Manchester City" , which won the 2012 championship of England.

Sam Sergei Fursenko, who are trying to reach reporters Sports.ru, is currently unavailable. The inability to contact him complain and the staff of the Ministry of Sports. It was assumed that as soon as next week, Mancini was to announce his resignation from the "City" and to announce the move to Russia.

Roberto Mancini - the famous Italian football team, the champion of the country, a multiple winner of national and European cups (for details about his career, see the dossier Sports.ru ). As a coach, he made his debut in 2001 in the "Lazio", which won the Italian Cup. In 2004, Mancini became the head coach of the "Inter", which won the trophy four times in Italy (2001, 2004, 2005, 2006) and three times - Championship (2006, 2007, 2008). Since December 2009, Mancini worked continuously with the "Manchester City".

Details of the contract - soon to Sports.ru.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.sports.ru/football/141891920.html&usg=ALkJrhh5DAZs3ACKTjy8caL1cdVptiCQpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... cdVptiCQpg</a>

Also this:

In a six-year contract with the Russian team should receive Mancini 7.2 million euros per year, the sum of penalty at break - more than 20 million euros

Tags Roberto Mancini Manchester City England Premier League team of Russian business RAF 's resignation World Cup 2018

Correspondent Denis Bystrov Sports.ru new details become known of the contract, who shortly before his retirement from the RAF Sergey Fursenko signed with the Italian coach, "City" by Roberto Mancini . Term of Contract - 6 years, including World Cup 2018 to be held in Russia.

Under this contract, Roberto Mancini have to earn 7.2 million euros a year (his annual salary in the "Manchester City" was about 3.5 million euros). In the case of premature rupture of the contract on the initiative of the RFU Mancini relies penalty equal to the sum of his salary for three years.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sports.ru%2Ffootball%2F141892391.html&act=url" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... ml&act=url</a>

Of course, the fact that they're saying the President of the Russian Football Union signed Mancini and then immediately resigned just makes this all weirder...

If you hold it up to the light, you can make out a watermark drawing of a Scottish pensioner, bludgeoning a little Italian fella, with a half filled colostomy bag.

Sounds total bull **** for me and i hope its not true. Would mancini leave city for russia?? No chance he has only just got going with. Dont panic :-)

Good fun reading the comments via google translate, most are calling it bullshit, one called it "good news for mansiti but not for russia"?????.......

here's a flavour...

Trolling is stopudov

No need to chew the snot when selecting a coach.

Ravings of a madman, still would have written that Ferguson has agreed to lead our team, I think is not a normal foreign coach did not agree to work with the national team of Russia - the prospect of something vyignrat-0

At this time, the duck quacks with nasal English accent ...

lloydie said:
Good fun reading the comments via google translate, most are calling it bullshit, one called it "good news for mansiti but not for russia"?????.......

since most Russiam Prem followers are rags, the popular opinion here is that Mancini is a brutal coach, nothing surprising at all.
what about me, i absolutely hate the concept of Bobby leaving City for that shower of shite that our national team is. god someone tell me that's all bullshit and a clarkie of international scale!

Колобок said:
lloydie said:

since most Russiam Prem followers are rags, the popular opinion here is that Mancini is a brutal coach, nothing surprising at all.
what about me, i absolutely hate the concept of Bobby leaving City for that shower of shite that our national team is. god someone tell me that's all bullshit and a clarkie of international scale!

Thanks for the input mate, the "brutal coach" thing was pedalled by the British media for a while, when they got around to sending their hacks down to see what actually went on in training it soon stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.