Mancini to...ermm...Russia?!? Rumour of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumor has it that Suleiman Kerimov (owner of the infamous Anji Makhachkala) agreed to pay the new Russia boss salary of his choice in exchange for 7 foreign players allowed per match squad in the RPL instead of 6, and RFS has just officially confirmed this amendment few days ago. sounds like utter bullshit but trust me it is really possible.

Колобок said:
MY GOD FUCK FUCK FUCK BOBBY DON'T DO IT PLEASE
Calm down; there's no need to shout. Everything is sorted. Neil "Colin" Warnock has been approached to take over. Apparently he's discussing personal terms. And Joey Barton will come on board as both player/coach and the club's Twitter Liaison Officer.

LoveCity said:
Isn't Capello getting that job?
Capello, Guardiola and Low were rumored to be in talks.
dunno what to think now, sports.ru insiders are usually very trustworthy.
jimharri said:
Calm down; there's no need to shout. Everything is sorted. Neil "Colin" Warnock has been approached to take over. Apparently he's discussing personal terms. And Joey Barton will come on board as both player/coach and the club's Twitter Liaison Officer.
Stephen Warnock

LoveCity said:

His agent has said Capello wants the job, but at the same time also said the Russian FA hasn't contacted him.

Колобок said:
rumor has it that Suleiman Kerimov (owner of the infamous Anji Makhachkala) agreed to pay the new Russia boss salary of his choice in exchange for 7 foreign players allowed per match squad in the RPL instead of 6, and RFS has just officially confirmed this amendment few days ago. sounds like utter bullshit but trust me it is really possible.

Possible?! Really?! So Mancini would rather be the Russian manager than stay as the city manager for about the same Money per year! Total bullshit not going to happen in Zillion years

waspish said:
Колобок said:

Possible?! Really?! So Mancini would rather be the Russian manager than stay as the city manager for about the same Money per year! Total bullshit not going to happen in Zillion years

Well, actually according to the second story the Russians would be offering about 40% more even than City's new contract offer.

But yes, it's probably nonsense.

waspish said:
wish i had some of your confidence

Колобок said:
LoveCity said:
Capello, Guardiola and Low were rumored to be in talks.
dunno what to think now, sports.ru insiders are usually very trustworthy.
jimharri said:
Stephen Warnock
No; Neil Warnock.

Do try to keep up at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.