"Mancini - Under Pressure?" - new blog article

brianisablue said:
johnbmcr said:
BTW I still think Mancini is a lame duck and we need to be creating a new narrative in football around positive changes of manager instead of the old style of sacking people in desperation months after they should have gone .Bringing in fresh ideas and innovation does not get a vote from the stick with it lets be stable majority but a new team in charge will unlock the riches we have @ MCFC Roberto has been too risk adverse and we have the foundations @ MCFC to take a few more chances than we do Fresh blood might seize that opportunity in a way Bobby Manc has uniquely failed to do

I have never read such a load of complete and utter rubbish in all my time reading this forum. Lame duck my arse.

think the CR in the username hangs this one out to dry

Great penned piece,let's hope RM can use the experience gained this season and bring players in who do have the tactical ability to play the type of tight passing game , which had me after every game unable to wait to get to the next one,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.