Mancini Vs Ferguson

stony said:
From ragcafe

I hate their artificial wealth as much as anybody, but no title is easily won or "bought", no matter the size of your transfer budget, wage bill, or quality of your players. Just ask numerous Real Madrid teams and managers since 2000.

If City win the league, fair do's, Mancini has done an excellent job of improving certain players and the overall mentality of that club, sadly this will improve if/when they become champions. He saw the potential of Hart over the tried and trusted Given and it's turned out to be a key decision he's got right, he's performed a minor miracle in moulding Lescott into IMO a top, reliable CB, he moved Kompany from midfield to CB and has overseen his progression into a world-class defender and ideal leader, overall, Mancini and City have benefitted from the finances available to them but it's through hard work on the training pitch and gradual improvement over the last few seasons that looks likely to win them the title.

As for us, we've got no-one to look at but ourselves. A team who tosses away a 8 point lead in 3 weeks and performs in a virtual decider like we did tonight, deserves everything they get, or in our case, don't get.

I don't think the poster is from Didsbury.

That's a brilliant incite... i reckon it is him

Lip readers can now confirm what Mancini was saying to ferguson...

'Whadsa madda fergie? godda no respect.'
'whadaya think you do? Why you looka so sad?!
'ittsa not so bad, you've lost the title race'
'a shaddup you face'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs[/youtube]

I think Fergie was trying to fire up his team. The spat happened right before a dangerous United free kick and he wanted to show them he was fired up.

It didn't work, but that's my guess.

HellasLEAF said:
I think Fergie was trying to fire up his team. The spat happened right before a dangerous United free kick and he wanted to show them he was fired up.

It didn't work, but that's my guess.

it was absolutely this, he was frustrated at the lack of fight in his team - we bullied them, kompany over rooney, toure over scholes, barry over carrick, zabba/clichy over nani who had to switch sides - just all over the friggin pitch

tuearts overhead said:
I am a qualified lip reader

what bobby said was

"alex who did you play for again? wasnt it some 8th division scottish hackers?

in case you didnt know i was a fuckin awesome player

oh and by the way have a look at the scoreboard you dickhead"

I am also a qualified lip reader The above is totally accurate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.