mancini with cooky now!?

salfordpaul

this IS NOT ITK info its info from my pissed up brother out in town!

He's just seen mancini and a doorman type with a city T Shirt on, accompanied by Mr Cooke and another man going in the Midland for a meal.
our kid is pissed and said he was sure it was cooky! which made me think he wasn t!

just for info of everyone! the media made it out that the two disliked each other! maybe not, maybe there was a professional respect!

salfordpaul said:
thats what i told our kid

is anyone in town (on tapatalk) anywhere near the midland who is up for a bit of stalking?? don t think our kid would be up for the mission at the mo!(hes bladdered!)

You can stalk all you want, he isnt even in the same country. wasnt due back off holiday until next week, still in portland.

sniff said:
salfordpaul said:
thats what i told our kid

is anyone in town (on tapatalk) anywhere near the midland who is up for a bit of stalking?? don t think our kid would be up for the mission at the mo!(hes bladdered!)

You can stalk all you want, he isnt even in the same country. wasnt due back off holiday until next week, still in portland.

what do you know?? cook was due back monday! This board investigation has been going on all week and he resigns today.
was it all done over the phone!?
maybe he came home early to sort things out??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.