mancini with cooky now!?

salfordpaul said:
bernarbia-22 posts in 3 years! i like it! a man of few but entertaining words!

;)

have you been sleeping??.........we won the FA cup last year!!

;)

the misguided ramblings of a drunk via a relative which turns into a personal chat..........

Could only be BMoon.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
salfordpaul said:
bernarbia-22 posts in 3 years! i like it! a man of few but entertaining words!

;)

have you been sleeping??.........we won the FA cup last year!!

;)

the misguided ramblings of a drunk via a relative which turns into a personal chat..........

Could only be BMoon.

hehe! i agree! talking tactics, FFP and yoonited do get a bit boring! ;) i ve laughed at this thread tonight! my bro is now throwing shapes out in town, ringing me regularly singing down the phone "mancini oooooh" and balotelli, he s a striker..good at darts

might sound bizarre to some buts thats our kid!

FFS make yourself known on the Munich flight early - would hate to spend 2hrs sat next to you talking bollox - what a waste of a thread, my time and electronic airspace!

M35 blue68

Salford Paul is never boring so you could end up having a good conversation with him, but my betting is that he will have plenty of people to talk to anyway!! :-)

Yep Paul I am with Spike for Munich. See you at the airport probably.

Eccles Blue said:
M35 blue68

Salford Paul is never boring so you could end up having a good conversation with him, but my betting is that he will have plenty of people to talk to anyway!! :-)

Yep Paul I am with Spike for Munich. See you at the airport probably.

Eccles Blue

Not for one minute do I doubt you, there will always be a crowd where a tale teller holds court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.