Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolee said:
NipHolmes said:
Rolee said:
Nip and DD,

Predictable responses from both of you.

Just completely ignore the fact that he has admitted to making mistakes himself this season and recognises as ONE of the factors why we are in the position we are.

It's predictable Rolee because it's on the cards, he's admitted what the 6 man occupants tent have been saying for a while. I cannot accept his excuses. His 3-5-2 and lack of squad balance has cost us. AVB had us right last year, we are an Italian team and now we have been busted. We sit deep so teams press us high and look for counters. Mancini is a season too late in his findings and as a manager at a top club he should have this on his mind in the summer instead of trying to copy Juventus.

The mistake is him. He has 4 top strikers (now 3+guidetti) and failed to get a tuen out of them. No excuse for that.

AVB is sweating right now because he has one striker out of his two. Bale was needed to step up and AVB worked his man to get the most out the lad. That's an example of getting the most out of what you have.

How the fuck are we second in the league if we've been busted?

Is this the same AVB that was beaten at the Etihad earlier inthe seadon? Incidentally using the 3-5-2.

Give over

Because Chelsea have blown their season early doors and Arsenal have fell off the radar, that's why!

As for 3-5-2. Have you noticed Kolo looks comfortable with 4 at the back, same with Clichy. Have you seen them play when we go with 3 at the back? They suddenly become Reading level defenders. Why? because they have little confidence and understanding of the formation.

NipHolmes said:
Rolee said:
NipHolmes said:
It's predictable Rolee because it's on the cards, he's admitted what the 6 man occupants tent have been saying for a while. I cannot accept his excuses. His 3-5-2 and lack of squad balance has cost us. AVB had us right last year, we are an Italian team and now we have been busted. We sit deep so teams press us high and look for counters. Mancini is a season too late in his findings and as a manager at a top club he should have this on his mind in the summer instead of trying to copy Juventus.

The mistake is him. He has 4 top strikers (now 3+guidetti) and failed to get a tuen out of them. No excuse for that.

AVB is sweating right now because he has one striker out of his two. Bale was needed to step up and AVB worked his man to get the most out the lad. That's an example of getting the most out of what you have.

Is this the same AVB that was beaten at the Etihad earlier inthe seadon? Incidentally using the 3-5-2.

Give over

Because Chelsea have blown their season early doors and Arsenal have fell off the radar, that's why!

As for 3-5-2. Have you noticed Kolo looks comfortable with 4 at the back, same with Clichy. Have you seen them play when we go with 3 at the back? They suddenly become Reading level defenders. Why? because they have little confidence and understanding of the formation.

I can't be bothered Nip, you're so entrenched you can't see the woods for the trees.

Rolee said:
NipHolmes said:
Rolee said:

Give over

I can't be bothered Nip, you're so entrenched you can't see the woods for the trees.

Could say the same about yourself mate.

I think this thread highlights how hard a decision this is.

For me Mancini fucked up massively pre-season by using the 3-5-2. He copied Juventus and failed to implement with success. When you get players looking confused and muddles in a formation you now you're on a loser already.

I am of the opinion that Mancini has failed this season. You can dress up second as a 'not bad' season but really you fail to state that we are closer to third than first and third is a club that sacked a manager early doors and are bedding in new players and have internal problems. Arsenal sold their best player and have fallen off the radar and Spurs have just 2 strikers!

Yet apparently my resentment clouds my judgement. Unbelieveable.

Regardless, we will never see or experience a PL win as we did last season, it was the most exhilarating moment. And some on here were calling for Mancinis head back then.
Even brought joy to these twats:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7B9ERbqdY[/youtube]

NipHolmes said:

Do you not think professional footballers should be capable of playing more than just one formation? I think De Boer said something about being amazed at the players not doing their job properly.

moomba said:
NipHolmes said:

Do you not think professional footballers should be capable of playing more than just one formation? I think De Boer said something about being amazed at the players not doing their job properly.

I wouldn't mind but he obviously used that system to have a plan B, something that the same people that are criticising it now were screaming for last season. The fact that he was willing to experiment also flies in the face of the arguments that's he's one dimensional and/or stubborn in his thinking.

Just a reminder as to the last time City had a manager who had actually won something (Tony Book) - we had 1 poor season (it happens) and the wisdom that is Peter Swales decided to replace him - the result being a 34 year trophyless wilderness - just be careful what you wish for

at the risk of being shouted down,please can you cut out the mancini bashing for one day,its derby day for fucks sake,get behind the team,tear him a new one tomorrow if we lose

moomba said:
NipHolmes said:

Top players should be flexible but it does not mean they don't have limitations and it is the manager's job to identify if that is the case and manage accordingly. It is the manager who has to ensure his players are properly prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.