Mancini's celebration

I would love for the crowd to burst into doing this if we scored at the derby, share the Mancini love.

Even if we never won another game this season, i would still give him a 10 year contract..

He is the best manager we will ever have in our lifetime..

lancs blue said:
redmizzle said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Mancini is a fucking legend. Stuff like this only adds to it. Loved it. And Aguero's reaction - pure passion.

The grumbling when he subbed (the ineffective) Johnson was ridiculous. Some people need to get a grip, seriously. Including Adam himself. More head shaking?

Two words for that - fuck off.

Subs tonight were spot on.

Spot on!

Yes, I couldn't believe my ears when a few boos rang out when Johnson was subbed.
I said to the bloke next to me that Johnson will be off at half time as he's being completely inaffective. I think he thought i was being harsh, but he was off on 38minutes! I thought "Bobby, you're a star, bang on the right decision!"

Watch how Mancini turns to celebrate, Kidd runs to celebrate with him only for Mancini to bear hug Platt instead, so Kidd runs off to celebrate with someone else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.